𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚.

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰.
" My New Life Begins. "

"Lydia." Polly quietly moans. One arm stays placed above her head while the other stays crossed over her face, eyes kept tightly shut the entire time.

The mattress that she sleeps on perfectly molds her body, while her comfortable duvet lays smoothly over her soft skin. She wears a plain white tank top and black shorts, needing to wear something that doesn't cover much skin since her room tends to get warm throughout the night, making her sweat if she wears anything more. It's not often that she's able to fall asleep without any nightmares, but thankfully this is one of the few nights where she's able to force herself to get at least one hour of sleep — a large amount of time that she doesn't get often. For most of the night Polly laid wide awake, reading a book that she's already read multiple times, nothing better to do with her time than that. Sometimes, she'd sneak out late at night and go on a walk, but after everything that has happened the previous night with Scott and the unknown man at the school, she chooses to stay home, knowing that Scott would be disappointed in her if she did end up leaving, even for a short period of ten minutes.

The red haired teenager rolls her eyes and shakes her head as she turns away from the sleeping blonde girl. Knowing she'll have to nicely force Polly up and out of bed, Lydia walks across the girl's bedroom — towards the two large shut windows in her room — and slides open the curtains, allowing the sun to finally shine through into the dark bedroom. As soon as the sun hits Polly's face, she stirs in her bed, forcing herself up.

When she turns around she notices that the blonde has woken up. "Great, you're up!" Lydia happily exclaims with a large smile spread across her face. She walks back towards Polly's bed, and carefully tugs the blankets off her upper body, leaving her legs to stay covered. "It's the first day of senior year and I promised I'd help you get ready, so here I am. Come on, you go take a shower and I'll start by making your bed for you."

Lydia reaches both her hands forward, and wraps them around Polly's hands. With a tight grip, she forces the blonde girl out of her bed. And with a small shove, Lydia nudged Polly towards the bathroom that's attached to her bedroom.

She rubs her eyes, trying to clear her slightly blurry vision. "How'd you get into the house?" Polly stops in place, turning towards Lydia.

While Lydia begins to make Polly's bed, she answers her question without turning to face her. "Stiles has a spare key to all of our houses, it's weird if you think about it, but last night I asked him if I could borrow the one to your house, and surprisingly he gave it to me." She stops, and turns to face Polly. "Pollyanne, go take a shower, and wash your hair too. It'll be easier to style when it's clean." Lydia adds, using her full name, knowing Polly only allows her to use it, and only when they're in private.