The Party

"Candy hurry! Grab the chips,the guests are arriving!" yelled Grenda sorting out the DJ section. Mabel was hurriedly placing the spaghetti on the dinner table whilst Soos was fixing the fairy lights surrounding the walls which was slightly falling off.Unsurprisingly,Stan strolled into the room admiring the neatly placed tableware and cutlery. "Good job folks!" Stan grinned.
"No worries,Stan" smiled Soos standing on a ladder still struggling with the lights.
"Wendy,could you help Soos?" Mabel asked whilst holding several cans of soda in her hand.
"Uhm yeah," Wendy said unbothered whilst she laid comfortably on the couch hooked to her phone.
"The guests will be here soon" Grunkle Stan stated as he peeped through the windows.
"Ooooo let me call Dipper" Mabel exclaimed happily.
"Don't bother" Grunkle Stan said neutrally.
"Why?" Mabel blinked, confusion sinking in.
"Mabel...you know...he's not having a good time here" Grunkle Stan admitted. "He's sulking,we're better off just leaving him alone."
Mabel stood awkwardly and nodded lightly.
They waited til it was time to open the Shack to the people of Gravity Falls.
People started pouring inside but Dipper was still in his locked room.