CHAPTER 3

TRISHA'S POV

"You haven't cleaned this part properly clean it properly their shouldn't be a single particle of dust anywhere",my chachi orders me .

I nod and clean the part she told me too .

But it still didn't satisfy her so she kicks me on legs resulting me to fall on the floor .

It pained but I take a deep breath and try not to cry infront of her because if I cry infront of her the consequences will be worst .

"Mummy I gave this Trisha to wash the stain on my dress look she didn't washed it properly the stain is still there", Kavya says coming towards us .

"Don't you know how to wash clothes?! Didn't your mother taught it to you before she died",she says and I close my eyes to control my tears from falling .

She dosen't have any right to mention my ma in it .

"I will wash it again",I reply with my head down .

The stain on her dress wasn't removable . And I knew better than to tell them that .

"You better",Kavya says and throws the dress on my face and leaves from there .

"You aren't allowed to go back to your room until everything is cleaned",chachi says and I nod .

"Words",she says .

"Yes mam",I say .

She then leaves and I complete my work quickly .

________________

After eating my dinner and cleaning the house as soon as I am back in my room I lock it and sink down on the floor .

Chachi didn't had to mention ma today .

My eyes land on the photoframe of my ma , papa and me .

Tears weld up in my eyes thinking about them .

Why they had to leave me ?

I close my eyes but the image of the day 4 months ago comes infront of me and I quickly open my eyes .

Just the thought of that day months ago makes me shiver .

And now I was shaking due to the memory .

"W-water",I say and try to grab the water bottle from my side table .

I am having a panic attack again .

I have been having panic attack ever since that day .

I breath in and breath out .

I gulp down the water and take deep breaths in and out again .

And finally after few minutes I start to feel okay again .

That night like every other day ever since that day I just receive 2-3 hours of sleep .

________________

"Omg Trisha and Aarya you won't believe what I just heard!",here Radha comes again .

"What is it this time?",I ask .

"There is a rumor going on that a party is gonna happen in the company!",Radha exclaims .

"Party ? For what?",Aarya asks .

"Malhotra Industries 25th Anniversary is in 2 weeks !",Radha says .

"Wait you mean the type of party that happened on the 20th anniversary too?",Aarya asks and gets up from her seat .

"Yes that one",Radha asks .