CHAPTER 16

ROHAN'S POV

It was the second night I am going to Trisha's place at night .

Yesterday when I came to know she was sick I couldn't help but go and met her .

"What are you making?",It was Sakshi bhabhi .

I get starled seeing her here .

Why is she here ?

Ofcourse she will be here this is her kitchen too .

"Making soup",I tell her .

"It's chicken soup is someone sick in the family?",she asks raising her eyebrows .

I know she knows that the soup is being made for Trisha .

"Bhabhi I know you know for whom I am making the soup",I say and she smiles.

"You really like her don't you?",she asks .

"Yes I do I really like her",I confess .

"I am really happy for you Rohan it is good to finally see you happy",she says and a tear drops from her eyes .

"Bhabhi why are you crying?",I ask and engulf her in a hug .

"It's just that few months ago you were crying so badly in my lap about your failed relationships and now seeing you finally happy makes me so happy and these are tears of joy",She says and sobs .

"Aww bhabhi don't cry",I say and wipe of her tears and kiss her on the side of her head .

She stops crying and looks at me smiling .

"Let me help you too and don't just take chicken soup for her take some fruits and other healthy food too",she says .

"Mere bina mere hone waali dev rani ke liye khana ban raha hai ?",it was Anika bhabhi she was standing in the doorway while smiling at us .
[ without me you both are making food for my soon to be sister-in-law]

"Since when are you here?",Sakshi bhabhi asks .

"Since you started crying",Anika bhabhi says .

"And Rohan you cried?",Anika bhabhi asks her voice filled with concern .

"It was months ago bhabhi don't worry I am happy now",I assure her .

"Very well then I could see how much happy you are",Anika bhabhi says and passes me a smile .

"Anyways should we make some food from our future sister in law?",Anika bhabhi asks and helps me to prepare food too .

__________________

Parking my car at a point where Trisha's family won't see I go towards Trisha's room window . I take the ladder and climb up to her window .

I had already told her that I was comimg to meet her today too and told her to not to have dinner until I come .

When I enter inside her room she was reading a book .

"Hey",I say making her starled .

"You scared me ",she says and I go and sit infront of her .

She was looking better than yesterday .

"Fever?",I ask and check her temperature .

"Not high but I still have some",She says .

"You brought dinner today too?",she asks .

"Yes today Anika bhabhi and Sakshi bhabhi helped me too prepare it",I tell her .