CHAPTER 25

ROHAN'S POV

As soon as Trisha ran I apolozied to Laksh bhai and ran after Trisha .

Getting out I found Vedant standing there with a confused and worried look .

"Where did she go?",I ask him and he points towards a empty hallway .

I run and find her sinked down to the wall .

"Trisha ....",I say and bend down so that I am face to face with her .

She was shaking and shivering very badly .

I immediately hug her and keep rubbing her back .

Tears threatened to fall from my eyes  seeing her like this . It is hurting me a lot to see her like this .

I keep kissing the top of her head and rub her back and say sothing words to her .

Laksh bhai and Vedant come and we take her to a empty ward .

I place her on the bed and I was about to let Laksh check her but she holds  my hand refusing to let me go .

"Don't go away from her",Vedant says.

After some time Laksh gives Trisha some medicines which makes her sleep .

"Ro something serious happened with her 6 months ago I don't think she will tell you quickly either she tell us herself which will take time or we need to find what happened to her",Laksh bhai says .

"Yes Ro her condition is much worse and if she agrees I can be her psychologist",Vedant says .

"Thankyou Vedant and Laksh bhai I need to talk to her about it later on",I tell them .

"She will wake up after 2 hours I am giving her some medicines don't forget to make her eat it after breakfast , Lunch and dinner",Laksh bhai says .

I thank him again and he goes . I sink down on the floor .

"Ro...",Vedant says and sits beside me .

"Don't worry she will be fine and call at home to inform everyone",he tells me .

"I can't tell Ma papa or chacha and chachi they will be worried sick about her neither can I tell Anika bhabhi as taking stress isn't right for her seeing her pregnancy is risky I will inform Kabir bhai and Yash bhai",I tell him .

He nods and I call Kabir bhai and Yash bhai .

They said they will come here but I refused and told them not to come here .

____________

After 2 hours Trisha wakes up .

"Rohan..",she calls out I go and help her sit on the bed properly .

"Are you okay now?",I ask her and hug her she hugs me back .

"Yes I am",she tells me .

"About the panic attack ...",she says .

"We don't need to talk about it right now Trisha and I won't force you too tell me or anyone either",I tell her .

She hugs me tightly taking me by suprise .

I hug her back .

And I feel my shirt getting wet . She was crying .

"It's okay Trish",I say and kiss her forhead and rub her back .

"Let's go home",I say and we leave .

_________________

2 days it's been 2 days ever since Trisha had a panic attack in the hospital .