Chapter 3: Despair Island

Giorno's Pov
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥

We found out this island is called Jabberwock island, it isn't that bad and everyone looks like they're having fun, Squalo and Tiziano are in the water, Pesci was building sandcastles and trying to keep Illuso away from them so he wouldn't kick them down, and Trish was trying to make Mista remake that one scene in Titanic "Your not doing it right! " "I'm trying, I'm trying!"

I couldn't help but laugh at them, Mista looked at me with embarrassment written on his face "What are you looking at?" "Oh, nothing."

I replied to Mista while trying not to laugh.

Mista looked up at the sky and his face turned from happy to concerned, "Uh, are those dark gray clouds normal?"

Mista asked Usami "Huh?"

Usami didn't know what was going on as well "Well maybe it's gonna rain."

Suggested Fugo, "Those don't look like rain clouds, since I'm a fisherman I've seen my fair share of storms but those are not storm clouds."

To even add to the confusion a silhouette of a bear appears on a nearby t.v screen for an announcement

"Attention everyone, now I know you don't know me but I want you to go to Jabberwock park at the statue to see me, I have something to say."

Everyone was confused why is that thing here? "Uh, I think we should go so I can deal with the problem." "I don't think we should I mean we don't if that bear-like thing is dangerous."

I told Usami but she ignored my warning and signalled everyone to go with her.

We all eventually went with Usami with most of us being hesitant, well I was the most anxious I had a feeling that something bad was about to happen... "Well, we're here!"

Usami told everyone optimistically, *why is she so happy we could all be in danger.* "Puhuhu~ I knew you would all come!" An ominous voice spoke coming from behind the statue.

"H-hey show yourself!" Secco shouted at the statue stuttering a bit, suddenly an asymmetric bear jumps in front of the statue's mythical beasts "Fine, fine kid, no need to shout."

The bear told Secco "As I said in that little announcement you don't know who I am-" the bear was shortly cut by Formaggio "Yeah no shit Sherlock, also why do you look like a rejected build a bear." The bear looked at Formaggio angered.

"I am not a reject build a bear!" The teddy bear flailed its arms and legs around "anyway I was trying to introduce myself before this... Young man interrupted me, but I'm Monokuma your headmaster."

Monokuma announced "H-huh, but your not-" Usami argued but Monokuma covered Usami's mouth and continued to talk "What's with all this hope-filled field trip, it's so boring!"

Monokuma told Usami "I have an idea to make this trip unforgettable...I now declare that this school trip is now killing game!" Monokuma declared

I could hear everyone's panicked whispers "What a-a killing game?" "This can't be happening!" "I don't want to die!"

"Hey, you can't do that!" Usami protested "Who are you to boss me around, your just a teacher."

Monokuma argued back, Usami took out her magical girl wand a pointed it at Monokuma and after doing that Usami and Monokuma got into a fight, with Monokuma winning and breaking Usami's magical girl wand "Noooooooo!"

Usami sobbed "Now since your "magical girl powers" are gone I can do anything I want to you and the island, and first thing is to change your disgusting look."

Within a few seconds, Usami was charged to almost like Monokuma but is a bunny and pink and white "I also declare that you are my sister and your name is Monomi." "S-stop!"

Monomi sobbed while trying to fight Monokuma again but Monokuma had something in mind that he wanted to do "Surge... O gods who dwell between light and darkness... In accordance with our contract, I summon thee now... Come forth, Monobeasts!"

The statues beasts suddenly started to move and go behind Monokuma and he started to order the bird-like one with a machine gun arm to fire at Monomi and just like that Monomi was impaled by the thousands of bullets hitting her, after Monokuma was sure Monomi was dead the machine gun stopped *note to self, don't mess with the bear.*

"Now then you need to know what to do during this killing game and the rules well take these handbooks you'll need them."

Monokuma explained while passing out the handbooks to us, I looked at my handbook  * if a dead body has been discovered, everyone has approximately 45 minutes to investigate before the class trial starts, during a class trial everyone debates on who is the blackened, If the blackened is found out the will receive punishment but If everyone gets it wrong the blackened graduates while everyone receives punishment.*

I looked at Monokuma and the Monobeasts but they were gone leaving a shocked class and a dead Monomi behind.

                              Few hours later (No ones P.O.V)
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥

"Narancia, are you done fixing the plane!?" Gelato asked, "No it's busted, completely broken." Narancia answered, "Aren't you the ultimate aviator, you probably know all this stuff." Narancia glared at Gelato "I'm not the ultimate mechanic, I don't fix planes I fly them."

As Narancia said that Squalo walked in drenched in water "Turns out that there are more islands but the Monobeasts are guarding them and I don't want to end up like Monomi." Squalo told them both "We should tell the others." "Agreed."

                                       Giorno's P.O.V
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥

I was sitting at the hotel's dining room waiting for Narancia and Squalo for information on to escape the island"Mhm, Oh, you guys are back." Carne welcomed Gelato, Narancia and Squalo "Well..? Is there a way to leave?"

Abbaccio asked "Uh, well, Narancia can't fix the plane and there are more islands but they're all guarded by the Monobeasts."

Fugo slammed his fist against the table causing Pesci to flinch "Oh, Come on Narancia you had one job!"

Fugo shouted at Narancia "I tried my best Fugo, Jesus Christ!" "Hey, if we can't get off this island and it's a kill or be killed situation, maybe we can all agree to not kill each other." " Wow Giorno, what a really unique idea that no one else was thinking."

Abbaccio told me sarcastically, I only sighed softly as an answer

It's gonna be a long "hope filled" vacation for all of us..... If we ever survive..

Word count: 1094