The One With The Fake Monica

Joey walked out of his room to find his two friends on the sofa. Bridget was fast asleep, held tight into Chandler's side as he stayed awake, watching the TV. His arm was around her as her head lay on his chest. As he saw her asleep, Joey panicked, running to the kitchen to grab a pad and paper.

DID YOU TELL HER
He scrawled on the pad, showing it to Chandler. He shook his head.
"You can speak Joe, just be quiet," he whispered. He nodded.
"Then why are you two," he gestured to the position they where in.
"She fell asleep," he answered simply. Joey just shook his head in disbelief.
"Well, you better wake her up soon it's getting kind of late and she hates wasting her day," he said, before going across the hall to scavenge for breakfast.

Chandler sighed, not really wanting to move. He moved his arm, shaking Bridget slowly awake. Her eyes opened.
"Oh God, sorry, did I fall asleep on you?" She asked, hauling herself off the couch.
"Don't worry about it," he laughed as he followed her actions. She smiled at him and he smiled back, them looking at each other for just a second too long. She coughed, "Well I'm gonna-" she pointed to her room.
"Yeah, yeah. I'll be across the hall," he nodded, quickly going into his room to change.

She began to get ready.

Across the hall, everyone except Bridget was sat at the dining table. Papers where strewn over the table, all showing how Monica's credit card had been stolen. To break the stress, Ross decided to change the subject for a moment.
"Guys Bridgets not here, what are we gonna do for her birthday?' He asked the group.
"Well Chandler and I-" Joey started
"Hey!"
"Okay, Chandler had this idea that we throw her a surprise party, but we invite her brother, she's always talking about how much she misses him,"

"That's a good idea," Rachel said. Everyone agreed.
"So, is that when your gonna tell her you like her or..." Phoebe tried to throw in quickly.
"Wh- When- Who-"
"Come on Chandler it's so obvious," Monica added. "And Joey told us,"

Chandler glared at Joey.
"Hey man they where gonna find out at some point," he held up his hands defensively.
"Okay, well. I'll tell her when I feel like it. What if she doesn't like me back?" He asked, looking down. It all suddenly felt very real.
"Y'know, something tells me she will," Rachel said, standing up to get a drink and leaning against the kitchen counter.
"What do you mean?"
"Have you seen you two? I mean, you don't look at someone like that when you're just friends," Ross said, glancing over at Rachel quickly before she could see.
"Well, I dunno," Chandled paused, "anyway, what about this credit card thing," he looked at one of the receipts, scoffing. "Wow what a geek, they spent $69.95 on a wonder mop,"

At this moment, Bridget walked in.
"Oh my God who? I've always wanted one of those!" She grinned, going over to the table and looking at the papers.
"Geez Mon, what is all this?"
"My credit card was stolen," she explained.
"What?!"
"Don't worry, the credit card people said I only have to pay for the stuff that I bought,"

"Oh! Ross he's doing it again!" Phoebe diverted their attention to a lamp that was shaking behind the sofa.
"Marcel! Stop humping the lamp! Marcel-" Ross watched as the monkey escaped into Rachel's room.
"Oh no! Not in my room! I'll get him," she ran off to retrieve the animal.
"Ross, you've got to do something about the humping," Monica told him.
"It's just a phase," he argued.
"That's what we said about Joey," Bridget chimed in, looking at her friend. He didn't seem to mind the comment.
"Would you relax? It's not that big of a deal," Ross said.
"Stop it Marcel! Bad monkey!" Everyone heard Rachel scold the monkey as he emerged the room.
"What?" Ross asked.
"Well let's just say curious George is not so curious any more,"

Later in Central Perk, Chandler, Joey and Bridget where sat around, discussing stage names for Joey.
"How about, Joey Pepponi?" Chandler suggested, making Bridget look down with a smile.
"Pepponi?" She laughed. Chandler shrugged smirking.
"No, still too ethnic. My agent thinks I should have a name that's more neutral,"
"Joey... Switzerland?" Bridget chimed in.