Outside the Wii

(By the way, the AU I'm going to use was NOT created from me, I forgot who made it but they have amazing art and if you do know them can you tell them I'm using this AU, all the art in this book is not mine unless I say so.)

In this AU after the Wii got melted, Austin and Eteled got like popped out of the Wii or something... they were the size of an amiibo, or Austin is the size of a water bottle and Eteled is the size of an Iphone6/7? Just small ok? Sam, takes care of them both with some precautions, she is so scared that one day she will forget about Eteled and Austin that she would step on them. Eteled and Austin live in an old dollhouse that Sam had, Sam doesn't like Austin a lot but still takes care of him. They still hate each other and everything, but now they both don't have as much power as they did in the Wii.

Sam's Pov

After I kicked Kyle out of the room I saw Eteled in the middle of the screen looking upset... probably from all the torture, he endured. "Thank god you got rid of Kyle... Thank you, Sam, but there's something you need to know. This Wii inside will be melted in an hour or so..." eteled explained. "What?!" I yelled in worry. "Feel the Wii..." I walked up to the Wii and put my hand on the console I took my hand away it was burning hot! Maybe not enough to leave a bad burn but enough to make someone rip their hand away! "GOD, that's burning hot!" I yelled. "Yes...and.. this Wiis inside will melt soon...so I just wanted to say goodbye while I still can." "but is there any way to stop this from happening?" "No. Soon you'll start to notice a lot of graphical and audio glitches... and then the Wii would become unusable until it melts, So if you have any questions go ahead and ask." "Well..."

(Time skip since its too long >:0)

After I deleted the corrupted mii Eteled turned towards me, "Thank you." he said smiling. His voice sounds different... a low pitch but a higher pitch still?? The screen glowed white then black... I then laid down and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath... that was until I heard a bump on my floor... I got up quickly and looked at the ground to my horror I saw the Wii with some parts completely melted or some parts fallen off... I walk closer to it. "Sam!" I heard a familiar voice! I froze and looked everywhere until I looked at my room floor finding Eteled covering his face with his arms! I was about to step on him! "E..Eteled?" I must be going crazy right...? I chuckle to myself, "S-Sam?!" I hear Eteled scream. "AHHHHH!" I screamed stepping away from the small mii. "W-wait...how?!" I've seen so many weird things but this has to be somewhere on the list?! "Sam! So, I didn't die...?" Eteled questions himself I see him holding his face, he turns around. "What is it?" I ask him while he steps closer to me, "Who's there?" I stare behind the Wii that was starting to cool down, I see a shadow behind the Wii that started to walk toward us.

I pick up Eteled, who hugged my two fingers as we saw the shadow grow bigger it was... AUSTIN?! "Austin?! You're here still?!" I yelled at him as he frowned, he frowned for the fact he didn't destroy his enemy. "Well, well, well... I thought I got rid of you?" He said growing a smirk on his face, Eteled started trying to get down my hand and I placed him down, watching slowly so Austin wouldn't hurt him. "You're a monster.." I say as I pushed him with my finger, he tripped on the Wii wire and fell on his back. I realized how... they don't have their powers anymore right?? Austin can't just teleport out of nowhere anymore. I smirked as I keep pushing him down, every time he would get up. ¨Stop it!¨ He yelled at me, I laughed at him while Eteled held in his laugh. "I MEAN IT!" I heard him yell, I felt a sharp pain on my finger so I pulled away, "Ow!" I check my finger and see little dots on my fingertip. "Y-You bite me ?!" I yell at him facing Eteled... but he wasn't there anymore I turn to Austin. "Get.Away.From.Me." I hear Eteled say He was taking some steps away from Austin who was getting closer to him.

"I thought you would be gone from the Wii deleting...But, I was wrong...so I have to do the job myself!" He smiled even more. "Not on my watch!" I say Grabbing Austin and placing him far away from Eteled, "I think you should forgive him Austin, I know what he did to you!" I tell him. "But-!" "Come on! That happened more than 10 years ago! Can't you forgive him? Or at least stop fight?! " "..." I heard both of them be quiet, "...Fine... I'll stop trying to kill you... but I won't forgive you!" Austin yelled at Eteled trying to look at Eteled who was facing away from both of us. I smiled, I was so happy that they finally will stop! It may not seem like it but I was so worried that they would never stop fighting! I don't think he noticed but Eteled was crying a bit with a small shade of pink on his cheeks with a small smile on the side. "See?! Was it that hard?" I treated them both like little kids. You know for them being older than me by a mile they sure are big babies! I laugh at the thought. Austin walked up to Eteled and stuck out a hand "I'll agree to not attack you anymore." Eteled Turned around still having small dots of tears in his eyes, "Ok..." He said shaking Austin's hand slowly. I swear Austin looked at Eteled and relax his face and took a small smile out.