Day 1

Thank you guys for reading this! Iḿ sorry the chapter take long to post. since I sometimes stop at 1000-2000 words. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Austin's Pov

After Sam laid down on the bed she fell asleep, which just left me and Henry alone. Well... it felt like I was alone since Henry didn't talk to me or look at me. "Listen, Austin... I'm sorry..." I heard him say to me facing away from me. "It's fine, I guess," I tell him, I mean you killed me so how should I react to that. Henry got up and started walking around the house, I guess I should explore too. I got up and started walking in the opposite direction from Henry which was the right side. It had a flight of stairs so I went up. The floor just had a background of a living room, the second floor had a room and a bathroom... not that we need it, when was the last time I even went to the restroom??? When was the last time I even ate?! I went upstairs and saw another room and a kitchen. The house was pretty big, and it had a red roof with yellow-peach walls. I was just expecting the house to be pink like barbie... thank god I would go crazy with all those hot pink shades on the walls and floor.

I went back down to the second to see Henry looking at the room. ¨I call dibs on this room.¨ He said, ¨Umm ok... why do you like this room.¨ ¨...So if I fall off it won't be worst than the 3rd floor. I move a lot in my sleep..heh..¨ I look at him for a sec and go back upstairs to the 3rd floor looking at my room. It was the same size as Henryś room I walked into the room, looking around. At least Sam gave us beds. I walked more into the room until I heard a crack on the floor, no way... ¨AHHHHH-¨ I yelled and got cut off by landing on Henryś bed. ¨...HUH...¨ He yelled at me while he was staring at me lying on his bed, I almost melted on his bed. It was so warm and fluffy, it felt like rich covers. I got up and CAREFULLY walked on the bedroom floor. "I guess I was too heavy for the third floor," I said laughing at myself for falling. "Your bed saved me!" "heh... unfortunately.." He said walking to the bed, as I frowned at his response. I got out of the room and went back to mine to look at the damage, It looked pretty messed up, maybe I was too heavy... or the floor was just old... I don't know but I have no room now. And I'm pretty sure that if I laid on that bed I would fall again. I went downstairs again to look at the roof of the second floor of Henry's room.

It was a hole a bit bigger than me, it was like broken broken... yeah no way's gonna get fixed. Henry sat on his bed looking at me closely; his eyes felt like daggers going through me. "So..." I said thinking of how I'm going to tell him about the news of my room being broken and not wanting to sleep on the floor. "So?" He said raising an eyebrow, "My room broke, and I was wondering if I could sleep on your bed for now?" I said it fast trying to hide my embarrassment. "..Sure.." I heard him say which made me feel so happy! Thank god he said yes, I would have back problems sleeping on the floor. Plus the bed is big enough for both of us, So it's a win-win. "Thanks, man!" I tell him before hopping on the bed flat on. "But.." He says which made me raise an eyebrow at him. "You're going to have to make the bed every morning." He said, "Well at least that's better than going on the floor and sleeping there." I said feeling the soft blankets on the bed and rubbing against them. "ahhh-haaa" I heard Henry yawn, He sat down beside me laying down a few moments later. I wonder how much sleep he has been getting, maybe not a lot since I was out for him.

Come to think of it... I was too much for him, like... I tortured him almost every day by deleting him and the shock therapy... " I'm sorry again for trying to kill you and stuff.." I say to him as he turned his head to me, "I'm sorry for killing you... and chopping you... I was just getting jealous of you and I don't know what came over me." l tried to put on a smile, and faced Henry he just faced away from me. I turned around to not face him too. Maybe Henry isn't that bad...

Sam's Pov

I woke up on a Saturday morning, evening? I don't even know to be honest. "Ughhhh, I wish I could sleep all day..." I said to myself, but I know I have to eat breakfast and do some chores... I feel like I'm forgetting something... what was it... OH YEAH! I almost forgot about Eteled and Austin. Maybe I should wake them up and give them something to eat, do they even need to eat??? I question myself getting up slowly but surely and walking to the dollhouse, I clear my vision a bit and looked at the 3rd floor seeing a hole there, My eyes widen a bit, what in the world! Why is there a hole on the floor? I looked below to see two little miis sleeping together, Austin was snoring which was funny as hell in my opinion "heh... I should take a picture of this." I said again to myself, I can blackmail them with a picture like this, I take out my phone and take a small picture.