First Moon

I woke with a jolt. My whole body was shaking and Sebastian's tee-shirt clung to me drenched in sweat. Something was very wrong. My stomach was hurting,so I sat up and the view from the window caught my eye. The moon was full and beautiful in the sky, she was calling me. There was a small glass door inside the window that led to the veranda. The night breeze ruffled my hair as I padded out. Then suddenly I dropped to the ground. A sharp ringing made me deaf and the pain in my stomach intensified. I screamed but made no sound. My fingernails grew and sharpend as i raked the stone. I felt like my bones were breaking and that I was dying. I lurched and a howl broke out of my throat. It rang out loud and strong. 

"Brieslynn!" I turned to see Subastian. I could smell fear coming from him. He knelt down and cradled me, trying to calm me down. I breathed in his sent and I realized I could smell everything. 

That's when I smelled another females arousal sent on him. With strength I didn't know I had i shoved him across the veranda. My wolf fully taking over my movements. 

"What the hell was that for!" he asked angrily getting up. His own body was trembling with change. His eyes were turning to steel with an alpha gaze that would submit most wolves. But I wasn't most wolves. "Brieslynn you need to calm down. We aren't in a good place for you to change." 

"Change!? I'm changing!" I suddenly felt fear which made the pain increase. I couldn't be changing! I wasn't even sixteen. It must have just sunk in that this would be my first change to Subastian because his power as an alpha was growing. He strode forward to me and grabbed my shoulders. My jealous wolf snapped at him and scratched him but he didn't falter. Instead he kissed me hard on the mouth. Defiantly I bit his mouth until i tasted blood. This didn't hinder the kiss, in fact he kissed me even harder pinning me against the window. He pulled back, his eyes fully dilated, and his breathing uneven. My wolf was still in control but now all she wanted was her mate. I grabbed his head and pushed myself up so that my legs were wrapped around him and continued to kiss him. He pinned us against the window again and started to kiss down my jaw to my neck. I felt his teeth graze my neck. I moved to bear more of my neck, I wanted him to mark me. I felt him gently nip and then kiss me gently back up to my mouth. He was calmer now, my wolf whined. I felt his chest shake as he laughed carrying me back to bed.

"Are you alright now?" I nodded still wrapped around him. My wolf knowing this was going nowhere fast relinquished control. I slowly untangled my legs but kept my arms wrapped tight around his neck.  I gazed at the scratches I gave him and frowned. 

"I'm sorry." I said burying my face in his chest. "I don't know what happened, I woke up and I was hurting and then when you came out I thought I smelled, well I don't really know but it smelled like another female has been with you recently." I felt him tense and then looked up at his face. I could see the shame in his eyes. I suddenly recoiled and sat up.

"Bries, listen, it was before. I swear, it happened before I knew that all I've ever wanted was you." He said trying to pull me close.

"So it was before our wedding day?" He looked down. "It was today!?" My voice rose. 

"Yes. It was today before the ceremony, before I saw you. Really saw you. And once we kissed, everything was different. You have to believe me." I let out a disgusted scoff. 

"That doesn't make it okay! It was our wedding day! I watched you man whored around at school for months and the one day that matters, that's important, you can't keep it in your pants!" I was yelling now and standing on the bed so that I was much higher then him.  

"What do you want me to do Brieslynn! It happened and I regret it, I told you all about it!" 

"You didn't tell me about it! You just said you were ashamed of things you had done! You didn't say Brieslynn before we got married I screwed someone and I'm sorry and it won't happen again!" I said mocking his voice.

"It won't!" I pinned him down with my foot and leaned down to his face.

"It better not or I will make sure it never can again! And you can also plan on it not happening between us for a long time!" I saw the challenge in his eyes. He grabbed my foot that was on his chest and before I could protest he was over top of me. My heart started to beat irratically. My wolf became intrigued. 

"You sure about that?" he said in my ear. I shuddered trying so hard to stay steeled. He then bit my ear and then my neck. I felt myself losing the battle very quickly. I've never had anyone in this way and the way i was drawn to him didn't help either.

"Y-yes." I said in a very small voice. He propped himself up on his elbows and stared at me.

"You don't know how much I want you right now, but because I-" he stopped suddenly. 

"You what?" 

"Brieslynn, I think, no I do. I know that I'm in love with you. I know it must sound crazy since we bearly know each other, even though we're married, I feel it in my heart. In my soul even. All I want is to make you happy and to love you." He held my face. "I want you to have my pups, I want to rule with you by my side and grow old with you each day." I didn't know what to say. I just stared at him feeling any and all anger just completely drain from my body. He searched my face looking deep into my eyes. "Well, say something! You're making me nervous." So I kissed him sweetly and deeply for a long time and when we finally came up for air I whispered the words "I love you." just as the moon was setting.