Two Moons

At first I was nervous as the end of the night approached. I had never kissed a boy until Bastian let alone...well you know. We sat in a carriage as was traditionally used to get to Castle Artimis,a large estate at the edge of of a mountain side. It was a vacation spot for the rich and famous amoung those who live in Facade. Bastian explained how he used to come here with his younger sister when they were little. 

"It's all about the moon and Artimis.Tapistries,paintings and stained glass depicting anything and everything about them. My sister loved the cliff edge garden the most, there wild Moon Flowers grow everywhere and at night they look like they're glowing." Bastain said breaking the somewhat awkward silence. Our eyes met for an instance and he began to lean twords me and then stopped. His eyes grew dark and he moved away from me. His whole body turned from me and I felt confused. What did I do? The carriage stopped and he wasted no time to get out. The driver helped me down the steps and I gasped at Castle Artimis. It was large and gleamed white. High towers soared into the side and patches of ivy climbed the walls. A cresant moon adorned the top of the arch way that led into the court yard. 

"I'll go check us in." Bastain mummbled. I just nodded, my wolf was growling at his lack of warmth. 

A maid led us to our room which was just called the Two Moons suite. It over looked the garden and the waterfall through great floor to ceiling windows she told us. She handed us our key, curtsied and then shuffled off. Bastain unlocked the double doors and almost stepped in when my wolf let out a growl. He turned around suddenly and my face felt hot. 

"I'm sorry!" I said and looked away. You're sorry!? Our mate is treating us like a stranger and I refuse to standby and watch any longer. We will not go into that room unless carried in like we deserve!  She was right. " My wolf's not very happy with you." I said looking at a painting across from the doors. "She, well I also agree, thinks you're not treating us as one would treat someone they just married." I turned around. "I thought that after that kiss, that things were different."  He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair making it messy but super attractive. 

"Well my wolf is also mad at me. For other reasons, mostly the way I've treated you, us this past couple of months.And well it didn't matter to me until I finally saw you. Really saw you. I couldn't believe that I was going to be mated to you. I've done alot of bad things Bries and I feel so much shame that I refuse to let myself touch you without your consent, because you had no choice in having to be with me. I don't deserve someone like you." He said looking down the hallway. Guilt,shame and sadness desplayed on his face. His beautiful strong face. So this is what the thing in the carriage was about.

"Subastian." I said in sigh. But that's all I had to say because in the next moment he grabbed my face and kissed me hard on the mouth. I gasped allowing for him to sweep his tounge in. It made me weak in the knees so he picked me up and carried me bridal style into our room. Pulling away for air he set me down on the huge bed and then layed beside me. Moonlight streaming in from the great windows behind him gave him a silver halo. I smiled and reached out to run my fingers through it. He leaned into my hand and held it with his. And we just layed there like that until he opened his eyes. Taking my other hand he pulled me so that I was laying on his chest. My face flet hot being so close to him but I took a deep breath and shakily began to undo some of his shirt buttons.

"Wait." he said and looked into my eyes. " Brieslynn we might be married, but I'm not going to force you into having sex when I don't think you're ready." 

"I-I'm fine." I protested. He quirked an eyebrow and then sat up forcing me to stradle him. I looked at him wide eyed and embaressed. He leaned in and trailed kisses down to my neck as I let out a sigh. He moved his hands to my back and began to undo my dress but then stopped. I had tensed and he knew it. He lazily layed his forhead on mine and looked into my eyes.

"I told you~" he said mockingly. I scruntched up my forhead and he kissed it. Then scooped me up like a ragdoll and stood me up. "Turn around, I'm not going to do anything." he said rolling his eyes when my eyes got really big. I did as asked and he undid the rest of my dress  and pulled it down so that I was just wearing my slip and undergarments. I stepped out of it and he carried it to the armour across the room. "Is that what you want to sleep in?" 

"No, I'll just grab some pajamas." I said walking to my suitcases. His mother and sister went nuts and bought me all new outfits for the whole honeymoon. I unzipped the first two to reveal lots of designer everyday and formal cloths. But to my uttershock the last smallest one was nothing but fancy underwear and bras and racy langire. A small note read Because my mother and your mother didn't have the nerve. You're welcome-love your new sister Sabrina. I let out a groana and buried my face on top of the suitcase.

"Something tells me no pajamas." Bastain said. 

"I'm going to kill your sister." He chuckled and threw somthing soft at me.I sat up examining a big t-shirt. It was his lacross shirt from last year. I smiled and put it on over my slip. Then in a hoodienie like fashion I shimmied off my slip and kicked it into the forbidden suitcase. When I turned around I met an unexpected adorable smile from a shirtless ( YUM!) Subastian. I tilted my head to the side. "What?"

"You're just so,tiny." he said laughing. The teeshirt was almost down to my knees. I stuck my tounge out. 

"The proper term is funsized thankyou." I said struting in an ally cat mannor past him. He grabbed me around my waist from behind and kissed my cheek. I let out a squeak and he picked me up.

"Sorry, you're just toocute. I'm gonna love you and squeeze you and name you george." He said in a dopey Hugo the Abominable Snowman voice. I laughed and he set me down. 

"What's so funny?" He said turning me around.

"You're so weird." He made a face." But I like weird." I said giving him a kiss. Then he picked me up and carried me back to the bed. At first we layed there just staring at eachother then slowly I scooted closer to him and layed my head on his not so hairy chest. His not so hairy super sculpted chest I might add. My wolf was very pleased with this as well so we both snuggled into this finely crafted male and fell into blissful sleep.

============================================================================

Hey thar! 

Okays so I knew that they didn't do the deed but I mean she's not even 16 yet! I'm debating acctually writing the whole thing out or not. Let me know your opinions!

lots of loves 

-Mac-