Tiny Grumpy T-rex

When I awoke I was aware of two things: One being a stream of clicking coming from behind me and the other was how the stream of sunlight made my wedding ring sparkle. In probably the most unlady like way I leered over at the source of the clicking to see Bastian in nothing but his boxers at the desk. He was transfixed on the screen typing away in a flurry. I let out a baby dinosaur growl and buried my face back into the extra luxurious pillows. The clicking stopped so I looked up, my hair probably giving new meaning to the term "hot mess" and my face set in my grumpy morning face seemed to amuse my half naked husband. My wolf wagged her tail. Husband indeed.  

"Well good morning there tiny grumpy t-rex, have you perhaps seen my newly married bride? She looks sort of like you, only her hair isn't as...how do I put this nicely...like a-" His sentence was halted by an extra luxurious pillow sailing at him. He swatted it away of course with his big strong everything. My leer turned into a pout as my sleepy brain took this in and looked back up at him. He put underwear models to shame with how perfectly chiseled he was. He was broad in the shoulders with well formed pectorals, a nice little 6 pack going on with those line thingies. What are they called? Teen pregnancy. I blushed at my wolf and her sassiness. She was clearly over being woken up. 

"Since when do you wear glasses?" I asked rolling my self up in the down comforter and inching to the edge of the bed. His smirk momentarily faltered as he touched his frame. They looked like Clark Kents glasses, with a large retro lenses and thick black framing. They really made his already knee weakening eyes standout. 

"Most of my life, I usually wear contacts though. I'm alittle self conscious of them." As he said this he took them off and cleaned them. I flopped back in my down burrito.

"Well I like them. You look so studious or like an under cover super hero." I spoke too freely  because the next thing I knew he was right on top of me, glasses still on. "You're crushing me." I dramatically gasped at him. He really wasn't even leaning on me, but I was feeling oddly playful. He grinned and buried his face into the comforter with me to kiss me. It was cute until I really couldn't breath. Noticing this he started to tug off the comforter.

"Nooo! My burrito!" I said trying to wiggle away. 

"I'm not going to take it from you, come here you weirdo." I growled at him, but he ignored my empty threat and continued to undo the burrito. Instead he then grabbed me and rolled us both back into it.

"You're going to break your glasses." I chided. He pulled them off and moved us so he could lay them on the bedside table.

"Better?" I shrugged at him while I nonchalantly drew little circles on his warm chest. When I looked up he had his eyes closed. I suddenly realized how tiered he looked. 

"Sleepy?" I questioned. It was his turn to make a dinosaur noise as I nuzzled his neck. His hands made lazy circles on my back making me anything but tiered. Feeling a little bit brave I slowly started to wiggle my way down. He stopped his circles for a moment and then continued when I finally situated myself.  

I had myself half straddling and half laying on him. I planted small kisses along his collarbone and chest making his hand still again. This time he brought both hand up and slowly moved them up and down my back, then tentatively he put them under the hem of his shirt, and skimmed the skin on my back in the same fashion. I nibbled him up to his neck and he grabbed the small of my back pressing me against him. I could feel his strong arms and how rock solid he was while I continued to kiss and nibble up to his ear. He groaned softly and full on grabbed my butt, pinning me against his hips. Is that? Maybe he's not that sleepy after all. 

I suddenly lost it.

A full on giggle fit bubbled out of me completely ruining the moment. He loosened his hold on me looking at me like I was a crazy person. 

"I'm...Sorry...I...she.." Was all I could get out between breaths.

And then a snort escaped me.

Which made me completely stop laughing. Now I was the mortified one. We made eye contact and then he busted into laughter and I started snorting uncontrollably. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we both calmed down from our laughing fits and we ordered room service. While we waited Bastian jumped in the shower, not without a suggestive look when he ask If I also wanted to shower. I sat cross legged on the couch and and waved him off as I fiddled with the remote. After all I had missed last nights episode of Teen Wolf, my one human obsession, so I flipped through until I found it on demand. As Scott was arguing with Jackson, Bastain emerged in just a towel. He watched with a puzzled expression as Scott begin to change and than chuckled. 

"If you're going to make fun of my show, then be gone with you." I said pointing the remote at him and waving it off like a wand. 

"How can you watch this? It's not only untrue, but it's not even- whoa who's the hot chick!!?" His head snapped twords the tv as Allison came into view. I clicked the TV off and stomped into the bathroom room locking the door behind me. I heard the handle jiggle. 

"Bries, come on I was just joking!" 

"Nope! You have ruined my show for me!"

"Bries, open the door, come on. I'll make it up to you."  Though I understood what kind of making up he had in mind, as tempting as it was I stood my ground.

"What kind of making up did you have in mind?" 

"What ever you want babe." My heart did this weird flip flop dance in my chest. 

"So you'll watch the entire twilight saga with me?" There was a long pause fallowed by a groan. 

"Oh please don't make me." he said muffled against the door. 

"You said whatever I want. And I want to watch your face as I pause every shirtless taylor lautner scene." A subtle head thud and muffled groan came from the other side.

"Is he he the one that sparkles?"

"Eww no, that's Edward. Taylor plays Jacob."

"The werewolf?"

"Duhhh." A more dramatic groan sounded. Feeling like I had truly won I skipped off into the shower to try and tame my unruly white hair.  

He's so whipped.

Indeed.