All Saints Day

Aphrodisia was full for the holiday but of regulars; Salarymen looking to get their rocks off after work, some sort of stag party for the tourists, and other yokai just hanging around for the vibe. As three dancers (two incubi and one succubus) perform a burlesque number on stage, Kiyoni blew a kiss to her fellow comrades in carnality as a way to say hello.

Aiko and Juri quickly took notice from the bar, "Kiyoni!"

Kiyoni took one look back at her friends and kept it moving, heading towards backstage. Oh, no. Not tonight, they declared. By the time Aiko and Juri find Kiyoni, the latter was in her own dressing room lighting a pre-rolled marijuana cigarette.

"Explain yourself," Aiko demanded.

"Yes," Juri agreed, "We would like some tea, please? If you don't mind."

"Close the door," Kiyoni requested before taking a long drag of her cigarette.

The girls positioned themselves around Kiyoni like they were kindergartners ready for story time. Aiko stood on the door while Juri got comfortable on the couch. They didn't have much luck with their hunting either so they hoped Kiyoni's story would turn out better.

"Go ahead," Juri encouraged.

Kiyoni gave the girls the short version of what happened, learning of the clerics' names, what they were doing, and what their goals were. She never mentioned anything about the thought-provoking vibes that were shared between her and Shuuichi, though. That was for Kiyoni's thoughts and plans only.

"Nope. Something's missing," Aiko decided, "You're not giving us the full details."

"Yes, I am," Kiyoni insisted, "He talked about his church and invited me to go. What could be missing from that?"

"Yeah but how did he invite you," Juri interrogated, "Was it like...in a flirtatious way or...maybe, like, a straightforward way...?"

"Straightforward. After he quizzed me on my knowledge of the bible."

Both Aiko and Juri laughed. "The bible," Aiko repeated, "You don't know anything about the bible. You're not even a Christian."

"True..." Kiyoni toked again, "but what I did know, impressed the guy so..."

"So are you going?"

"To his church? Yeah, I'll go."

"You're not scared of burning to death once you enter, are you," Juri pointed out, "Christians love saying that."

No, I'm not scared. And I'll have you know, Aiko, that some of the ideologies studied in Kemetism are the same in Christianity. Hell, where do you think Christianity came from?"

"Ex-cuse me, Miss Holier-than-thou," Aiko hissed.

"Sounds like Kiyoni has found her new target," Juri hinted, "Though that Touya guy was cute, too."

"I'll be honest," Kiyoni admitted, "Minamino is a new one for me."

Aiko wondered, "How do you figure?"

"He's too...inexperienced? Maybe gullible. At least compared to the others I've been with."

"Which makes it perfect," Juri praised, "Extra points if he's a virgin."

"Ugh. I'd hate to deal with a virgin."

"Yeah but that student-teacher fantasy is a classic and can be quite fun. I say go for it, Kiyoni."

"I second that notion," Aiko expressed.

Being in the minority, Kiyoni sighed, "Notion carried."

Both women cheered in a sing-song tone, "Yay! Kiyoni's gonna fuck a virrrgin. Kiyoni's gonna fuck a virrrgin."