2

I carried both Lilith and Lance on my hip, since they both wanted to be carried, through the rest of tour

I carried both Lilith and Lance on my hip, since they both wanted to be carried, through the rest of tour. I now know where the kitchen, laundry, living room, and the balcony is now. Lance started to pull my hair lightly. I turned to look at him, squinting my eyes at him.

"What's up little man?" I said. He laughed before tucking himself into my neck. I looked back to Hayes behind us, waiting patiently for me to turn to him, I think. He was smiling at me. "It's funny. They usually don't like to be picked up unless its their father." He said before continuing. "Now, I am needed in New York, Mr. Winters forgot his papers and I must get them to him right away. Now remember, Mr. Winters left you a list of everything you will need to know. Have a great week, Ms. Mendez." He paused. "I have a feeling you're gonna fit right in, Ms. Mendez." He said.

I smiled. "It's Selene. Call me Selene please. I feel like my mama when you call me that, and believe me my mama is the last person I wanna be." I said while giggling. He nodded then walked away. I sighed before setting down the twins at the island in the kitchen. "Alright little monsters, now Selly is going to  make you kids dinner while you two color. Huh? How does that sound?" I said raising my brow, leaning an arm on the counter. They are literally the cutest twins I have ever seen in my life.

"I don't wanna color." Lance said, shaking his head. I smirked.

"Well what do you want to do little man?"

"Trucks!" He yelled. I laughed before grabbing him. "Alright little man. Go get your trucks." I said before letting him run off. He ran down the hall screaming. I laughed again before looking at Lilith. She was swinging her legs and smiling up at me.

"And you my little Lilly, here is your coloring book and crayons. So color to your little heart's content." I said. She laughed before coloring. Lance came bouncing back in with his trucks and climbed into the chair. Once he started playing I turned towards the fridge. I looked at the blank fridge. Blank? What kind of parent doesn't put up pictures or drawings from their kids? I spotted the folded piece of paper with my name on it. Hm, is this his handwriting? It's neat and cursive, very expected from a very rich college professor. I leaned against the counter and started reading.

Ms. Mendez here is the list of requirements for the children. Each one of these should be met and taken care of everyday. Once I am back from my trip we will have a meeting and go into more detail.

Percy and Eve go to Blossoms Academy and must be there by 7 sharp. Lilith and Lance go to elementary and they must be there at 9 am. They can not be late. You may use the one of the cars in the garage to drop them off. The keys on hanger by the door.

Percy has Lacrosse everyday except for Friday and the weekends so he will not need to be picked up until 7pm. Eve will need to be picked up at 3:25 but make sure she doesn't have any clubs she needs to attend after school.