3

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

My eyes blinked open and the sun that peeking through the window hit my eyes. I closed them quickly before turning over to look at the clock.

5:10

I groaned in annoyance. Thank god it's Sunday and I don't have to wake the kids up. The kids deserve to sleep in for a bit. I rolled over and fell back asleep in the matter of minutes.

I woke up to the feel of something sitting on my chest. I jerked away and grabbed whoever it was and looked. Staring back at we're two pairs big brown eyes. Lance and Lily sat on on with side of me with their arms on me with big smiles on my face.

"What's up baby's." I hoarse out, glancing at the clock it read 8:13. Okay so a bit turned into a big one. I sighed before running a hand over their white hair.

"Selly, we thought you were dead." Lance whispered in mild concern. His big brown eyes were glistening in the now brightly lit room. God this room was gorgeous now that it was a lot more brighter. I giggled before shaking my head.

"Nope. Very much alive, little ones." I groaned while sitting up. I stood up and grabbed the little monsters. They laughed when I start to tickle their sides.

"Let's go wake your brother and sister." I said. We walked down the hall an hand in hand. I stopped at Percy's door. I knocked twice and waited for movement.

"Perc? Let's go, it's time to get up." I yelled. I heard a muffled okay. I nodded and moved towards eves room.

"Eve? It's time to get up." I haven't even finished talking before the door swung open. Eve was standing before me breathing a little too fast. I eyed her up and down for a moment.

She was in pajamas but they looked like they were just thrown on. My eyes shot to her bed and saw that it was in fact made and not slept in. I hummed before looking at her.

"Good morning. Come down stairs in 30 for breakfast." I said. I saw her shoulders relaxed. I'm not gonna question her now. We just met, I want to really know what's going on. I don't want to jump down her throat after one night of meeting.

"Okay. I'll be down." She said before closing the door. I turned away and walking back to my room. I looked down at the twins.

"Looks like sissy is not as sneaky as she thinks. Isn't that right babies?" I said. They laughed and clapped. I walked into my room and sat them on the bed. I turned on a show on Disney plus and dove for my suitcase under the bed.

I opened it and cringed. All my clothes were crumpled and a mess. Jesus, if my friend saw this he would quite literally beat my ass. I pulled out a blue sundress and stared at it. It is a little hot outside. I shrugged and went to change in the bathroom.

I stared at myself as I slipped it on and my mind drifted to last night. Who was that guy? He said he wasn't Mr. Winters. If that wasn't him then who was it. I was pulled back by the sound of two voices. I rushed out to put on my make up.