Ch.1 The beginning

"(Y/N)!!"

"Why are you yelling my name?"

"I HAVE SOMETHING SO COOL TO SHOW YOU! LOOK!"

Korra bends the snow on the ground then pick up a small part of the dirt and lifts it up. Dropping the dirt and creating a small flame.

"WOW!" (Y/N) said amazed of the sight.

"I know right and so that means I'm the avatar!" Korra screech with stars in her eyes.

"It must be so cool being the avatar." (Y/N) says with a wee bit of sadness. (A WEEEE bit of sadness. I'm sorry I just had to do it.)

"HEY, I have an idea! Try bending the snow!" Korra suggested.

"Are you sure about this?" (Y/N) said nervously.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

(Y/N) looked at her best friend then at a pile of snow. She put both of her hands in front of her and focused on the snow. Imagining it moving, she waved her arms around (I'm not very good at explaining.) then suddenly the snow started moving towards her as her eyes widened.

"I'm a water bender."

"YOU DID IT (Y/N), YOU'RE A WATER BENDER!!" Korra said excitingly.

"I'm a water bender. I'm a water bender! Oh Mi Gosh, I'M A WATER BENDER!!!" (Y/N) exclaims, finally processing the information.

"Come on, let's show my parents!" Korra said.

She then took (Y/N) hand and run towards her house where both their parents were. Korra came up to the outside wall of her house and smashed it down.

"I'm the Avatar. You got to deal with it." She then showed off 3 of the 4 elements to three people in some kind of uniform that was blue white and purple.

"I believe our search has come to an end." One of the people in the uniform said.

"Yes, and now that we have found the avatar. We shall take her control the elements." Another said.

Surprised by the statement, (Y/N) walks in front of Korra in a protective way. "You can't take Korra."

"But they have to take Korra, (Y/N), So she can train with the elements." Korra's mother said putting a hand on her shoulder.

"NO! They can't take Korra away!" (Y/N) stomped her foot on the floor and suddenly a huge gust of wind pushed everyone back a bit.

Everyone was shocked of the girl's new found power. "H-How?!" One of the white lotus people stuttered out.

"We have to get Tenzin."