Ch. 5 New people

We made it to the Arena as we walk down the hall near a large training area.

"I'm guessing this is where the bender train" I say admiring the space and equipment as we walk in just to be stoped by a voice.

"Hey" I turn towards the voice to see an old buff man with a towel hanging from his neck as he walks to us. "What're you doin' in my gym?"

"Uh, my friend and I were just looking for a bathroom and we got lost." I smile using the 'I had to pee excuse.

The old man then points a finger at us and says "Ah, the old "I had to pee" excuse!"

'HOW DOES THIS OLD MAN KNOW' I say in my head surprised seeing as the old man can see right through our excuse.

"You know, I'm sick and tired of you kids sneakin' in without payin'! I'm taking you to security!" The old man says as I spot a young man in a uniform walking towards us.

"No, wait!" Korra pleads to the old man before getting cut off by the man in the uniform.

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you guys!" The man exclaims walk towards us. It's all right Toza, They're with me." He says while darting a meaning full glace at the old man supposedly named Toza.

"Yeah, we're with him." Korra quickly plays along.

"So, you see, we're together." The man say confidently as Korra smiles awkwardly. "Well, not together together."

"More like friends." The finish her sentence smiling innocently at the old man.

"Right, friends." The man points at his chest and says "No, no, I didn't mean to imply." As he clears his throat.

"Oh, you implied it." I say softly at the man glancing at him to my far right next to Korra.

"Ah, I don't care what you are! I got work to do." The old man raisers his arms and walk away proceeding to throw his towel on the ground.

"Rrright this way, ladies" The man says and Korra replies, "And thank you, sir!" As we turn around I lift a hand to the side of my face and whispers to the man. "Seriously, thanks."

Then we follow the man to a room with an incredible view of the Arena. You could hear the crowds cheering as I leans on the railing near the wall.

"This place is even more amazing than I imagined!" Korra says inspecting the Arena.

"Name's Bolin, by the way." The man says looking at us.

"Korra." Korra replied plainly.

"I'm (Y/n)" I turn my head to face Bolin to give him a smile then look back at the Arena to fangirl with Korra.

Bolin's POV

"Psst, Bolin." I hear Mako call me as I walk over. "Yeah?"

"I told you, you have to stop bringing your crazy fangirls in here before the matches. Get them out of here." Mako complains as I sigh.

"Come on, Mako! Right, look, I kinda promised them they could stay." As I point at the two girls looking at the Arena.

"But man, I got a good feeling, there's somethin' special about them. I know it!" I say turning and walking toward Korra and (Y/n), grabbing their shoulders and leading them to Mako.

"Come here, I want you to meet my brother, Mako." I explained.

"Mako?" (Y/n) questions looking at Mako walking past us.

"Wow, I-I heard you playing on the radio." Korra stutters holding her hand out to shake his hand but he completely ignores her and calls me to the platform.

"or I could meet him later." Korra says looking down at her hands.

"Yeah, sorry about that. My brother just gets real ... focused before a match." I apologize to the girls as I put my helmet on and tie the strings.

"Okay, I gotta go, wish me luck. Not ... that I'll need it." I say smugly quickly running towards the platform.

"Good luck." I hear Korra say then I hear (Y/n) say "Knock 'em out!"

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Sorry I was gone for so long but now I'm here have a good day/night