Ch. 2 Goodbye for now

This is quite unusual to have someone bend two elements and one of them being air. Tenzin explains.

No one talked as the silence ate up Korra. "What will happen to (Y/N)?" Korra asks worries for her friend, then looked at Korra's parents then to (Y/N), then back to Korra's parents.

"If you don't mind I would like to take (Y/N) back with me to Republic City to train her." Tenpin informs Korra's parents.

At that moment, (Y/N) thought in her mind that if she were to taken and master both elements so could protect Korra. She knew she would have to leave Korra, but (Y/N) she would' t be able to protect Korra so she made up her mind.

"Well-"

"I'll go!" (Y/N) shouted.

Korra looked at the girl stunned at what she had said.

"Are you sure (Y/N)? Because you don't have to g-"

"I'm very sure" (Y/N) replied.

Korra looked at her friend as tear welled up in her eyes. "You can't go (Y/N). You can't leave me."

(Y/N) looked back at her with sorrowful eyes. Walking toward her then held her in a tight embrace.

"Please Korra, I need to master the elements and when I come back we'll see who's master water and air the best.

"You promise you'll come back?" Korra said with hopeful eyes as (Y/N) nodded.

"And about that competition, I'm definitely going to win because I'm the avatar." Korra smiled challenging you.

"No, I'm going to win." (Y/N) replied.

Tenzin smiled at the two bickering girls as he turns to speak with Korra's parents. "What do you guys think?"

"If (Y/N) wants to go we accept."

•~~TIMESKIP~~•

(Y/N) packed her belongings as she arrived at the dock. She then boards the boat with Tenzin. Looking out the boat, she sees Korra waving at her.

"Don't forget about me, (Y/N)!" Korra shouts as (Y/N) smiles and waves back.

"I promise" (Y/N) shouts back before Korra was out of sight.

"Goodbye for now, Korra." (Y/N) whispered as she disappeared into the fog.

Finally I published the second part and sorry that it's short

Finally I published the second part and sorry that it's short. I just want to finish it so I could get going on the real story. Also I just wanted to say that because it's almost the end of the school year and they're giving us a lot of things to do so it may take long then two weeks to publish, just a heads up.  Anyways I can't wait to start that actual story. 😊 Have a nice day or night.

440 words