01┆A Lying Witch and a Warden

a/n: the scene starts when eda brings luz to the owl house. you can also pick what you would like to wear, the photo above is just an idea ,, idk how to pick clothes im sorry 😭

¡🦉!

y/n was sitting on a window ledge, watching the wind blow against the water as a sea monster would appear every now and then. King was by her side, enjoying the scratches he was getting under his chin.

It was calm, and y/n found it very relaxing, especially since guards were always on their tail and there wasn't much time to sit around when work had to be done.

y/n came back to reality when King started to nudge her side. Glancing at him, King had told her that Eda was home, and maybe with another person. Eda doesn't bring anyone around to the owl house, who could it be? Numerous thoughts ran through y/n's head, but only one way to find out.

King took the lead, walking to the main staircase. "Who dares intrude upon I," his voice was deep, but then changed into his normal voice. "the king of demons?" He squeaks a rubber ducky.

Someone gasped. "Ay, que lindo!" They run forward and scooped King up in a hug. "Eda, he's so cute! Who's a widdle guy? Who's a widdle guy? Is it you? Is it you?"

King started struggling to free himself. y/n thought it was quite adorable. "No! I don't know who your little guy is! Eda, who is this monster?"

Eda can be seen shrugging a bit as she drags the person away from King. "Oh, this is Luz, the human." She puts her, or known as Luz, down

"Human?" The voice belonged to the now un-hidden girl. Not that she was hiding on purpose, just taking precautions incase the new person in her home would try something.

"Oh, Witchlet! There you are!" Eda beamed. y/n shot her a small smile, but her focus was on the girl standing awkwardly in the living room. She had brown fluffy hair, tan skin, brown eyes, and was wearing shorts with a white and purple shirt-sweater.

"Hi!" The girl walks up to the other girl. "I'm Luz Noceda!" She stuck her hand out, offering a handshake. y/n stared at her hand for a split second, before grabbing it with her own.

"Clawthorne, uh, y/n Clawthorne." She smiled at the slightly shorter girl.

"Anyways, she's here to help us with our little... situation." Eda continued her conversation from a few minutes ago.

"Oh! Hooray!" King cheers.

Luz puts her hands up. "Wait, wait, wait. I don't like the sound of this "situation"."

Eda sighs. "Just... let me explain."She draws a spell circle that darkens and effectively turns into a storybook of Kings backstory. Eventually the storybook circle fades, return to Luz hugging King.

"-A human like you. If you help us retrieve his crown, we'll send you back to your realm. So whaddya say? Plus," She picks up King by his face and shakes him gently. "who could say no to this cute face?"

"No! Please don't encourage her!" Eda drops him. "Nyeh!" He waddles his way over to y/n, standing behind her leg for protection.

"I mean, we're kinda your only way home." Eda states.

Luz blinks. "So I don't really have a choice, do I?"