Chapter 5: Negotiations

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji POV

It was currently 11:10 in the morning. I spent the entirety of the day mapping out the layout of the school to my mind.

It was almost time for lunch, I went to a convenience store to buy a few ingredients. I planned to cook my food to save a few points.

I saw the same girl who has long black hair buying a few things. 

I set my gaze on something that piqued my interest. 

'Free?' There was a few essential stuff on a table with a label that said 'Free'.

That must be for students who had used up all their points. But I don't think the school needed that plenty of free stuff since It's pretty rare to use up 100,000 points in one month.

Actually, 20,000 points are enough to satisfy the needs of a high school student for 1 month.

That fact further proves my theory that there is a catch to how much the school gives for a student.

I left the convenience store with the groceries I bought, but then...

"Oy, oy, oy, you're from Class D aren't you?"

I looked around to see who it was. There was a red-haired boy and 3 other students that looked to be senpais.

"Eh? So what?!"

"Hey boys, he's in class D." The 3 Senpais laughed at the red-haired boy.

The red-haired boy got into a fighting stance. "One more out of you I'll..."

"You'll what? This school will be a nightmare for you and your classmates anyways."

Nightmare? It seems my theory was right. Should I tell my classmates?

Nah...

I'll let them find out on their own, it will be a good opportunity to find out their abilities.

The red-haired boy punched the senpai and started a fight.

I already got the information I needed, so left the scene before I get into trouble. Plus there was a security camera, so they wouldn't need a witness to know the truth. I heard a lot of shouting and punching while I was walking away, but I didn't bother to look or turn back.

After a while of walking, I finally made it to the dorm rooms. I gently placed my groceries on the ground and unlocked my room. I was about to enter but then...

"Yo, senpai" I looked in the direction the sound came from.

It was one of my male classmates.

"I don't think I've introduced my name yet. My name is Shirou Kimura."

"Well, I think you already know my name, what do you want from me?"

"I just wanted to invite you to eat lunch with me."

"Uhm, I was just about to cook my own lunch."

"Come on senpai, I've heard of a popular restaurant, I've heard a lot of senpais come there for lunch."

"Well sure, but I'll need to put these groceries in the kitchen first."

"Sure, I'll wait here then."

I went to the kitchen and put my groceries in the refrigerator, while he waited outside my room.

"We should probably get going now if the place is popular, then it should probably be full of people if we waste more time talking."

"Right!"