♠|3|♠

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓

3

┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━

"Hmm, that was fast," Five commented, "I thought I'd have more time before they found me."

At that point, while the lead man's eyes and attention were on Five, I slowly began reaching for my bag all while continuing to face the counter.

"Okay, so let's all be professional about this, yeah?" he suggested, "On your feet and come with us. They wanna talk," he commanded.

I assumed that 'They' was The Commission. Which meant that these men were planning to take Five and then kill all eyewitnesses, which conveniently happened to be me.

Good thing my fingers were inches away from the handle of my automatic assault rifle.

"I've got nothing to say," Five cooly replied.

"It doesn't have to go this way," the man said as he maintained his aim at Five's head, "You think I wanna shoot a kid? Go home with that on my conscience?"

"Well, I wouldn't worry about that," Five began, "You won't be going home," he grinned as he slowly reached for the butter knife near his cup.

Before any other movement could take place, Five spatial jumped behind the man and jammed the knife in his neck. I quickly rolled off my stool, with my gun in hand, before sliding under a table close by.

Thankfully, I went mostly unnoticed, as all the men had been mostly focused on Five.

As they all searched for his missing form I aimed my gun at the closest agent and sprayed his upright body with bullets before running over to grab another gun from my bag and jumping under another table.

"Hey assholes," Five called as he laid across the table I was under.

All the remaining men turned to us and began shooting, but Five was already gone and was replaced with me and my guns.

My finger remained glued on the trigger as my bullets clashed with theirs, some finding homes in at least 2 of the men before I rolled over to a hidden corner.

Silence ensued for about two seconds before the sound of bullets breaking glass reached my ears.

But then one of the shooters made the stupid decision to seek me out.