Trying

She's everything I've ever wanted

I know she's not aware of it, but I've been trying to gather the courage to talk to her for years. After high school ended, I was sure I had fucked up my chance, but then I saw her again, through the glass windows that surround the front of her bookstore, while I was on my way to a business dinner in the Restaurant down the corner.

She was talking to a customer with the brightest smile plastered on her rosy lips. I remember thinking it most hurt her cheeks smiling like that, like it's the easiest thing to do; she was giving those away like they don't hold the power to change your entire day and make you feel like you are in the safest place on Earth.

I've never seen her like that; she had always been a small ball of energy, but her smiles were never genuine, trust me, I stared at them enough times to know it. They were the smiles of a person that was trying not to show the world how fucked up and broken they are inside.

It killed me seeing it and not being able to do anything, because even if I had approached her, nothing that would have came out of my mouth could've changed the way she felt, a person doesn't try to get better unless they want to, the only light at the end of the tunnel should be the one your future self is lighting for you, no one should ever change for or because of someone else.

But now she's in my arms. The light in her eyes has turned to fire and I'm surrounded by it. I find myself in a state of calm when I start enjoying its warmth, forgetting that I could get burned.

She stares at me with a challenging look and the corner of my mouth curves up at that. I hung up the call without telling Anderson any excuse.

She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Her naked body glistens under the yellow lights; from her puffy, rosy cheeks that match the intense color of her swollen lips, to her ocean eyes and curly blonde hair, to the erect nipples staring right back at me, surrounded by bite marks and hickeys that I left and wet from my saliva, to her round tits that fit perfectly in my hands like puzzle pieces, to the curves of her gorgeous body, and to that sweet, small hand of hers that's inside my joggers massaging my pulsing cock in this instant.

She is the vivid picture of perfection, but this dick is not going inside of her, no matter how much it would like to.

I promised myself the first time we'll fuck it would not feel like an amazing fuck only, it would feel, for both of us, like we were traveling to one of her dimensions together.

I'm really willing to try here; this girl is not leaving my life again anytime soon. I'm going to make her mine, and I'll be hers, but first she needs to know that.

"That's not gonna happen tonight gorgeous" the look of confusion, hurt and embarrassment she gives me makes me want to punch myself, I could have explained that a lot better.

"Nonono baby that's not what I meant; I meant that I don't want us to have sex till it feels like is more than that. My cock won't be inside you until you feel like you can't live without me, not without it. I was being honest before and I really want to try. Let me. Give me the chance to show you."