The Truth

Red Velvet Cookie POV:

"Then is not the Real Y/n"Dark Enchantress said.

"W-What....?"I said and I was shock....

'What....? No..... It's not true....! Y/n has been here for how long!'I said in my thoughts.

Then I look at Dark Enchantress Cookie.

Dark Enchantress Cookie POV:

"Then is not the Real Y/n"I said.

'How is this impossible?! I double check! Even triple check! But how?!'I yelled in my thoughts.

'I haven't found her yet! I have been chadwick everywhere but I still haven't found her! Where she could be at?!'I yelled in my thoughts again.

My thoughts was cut off by Red Velvet Cookie.

'I forgot Red Velvet Cookie is in the room with me!'I yelled in my thoughts.

"W-What....?"Red Velvet Cookie said and I knew he was shock....

I knew he and the others don't know the truth yet.

Then he look at me.

I look at him and I was shock that I realize what I said earlier.

"M-Master what do you mean by ‘Then is not the Real Y/n’"Red Velvet Cookie said.

I look at him and I knew he really wants to know the truth.

I stay silent then I walk out of my sister room.

"Master! Please tell me! You know that I have feeling for your sister so please!"Red Velvet Cookie yelled.

I keep walking and I saw Pomegranate Cookie and the others.

"Master you knew that Red Velvet is in love with your sister so I think you need to tell everything to him and us"Pomegranate said.

I knew she was right.

I knew he and Pure Vanilla love my sister.

I look at them and I let out of a sigh.

"Fine I will tell you all the truth"I said and I look behind me and Red Velvet was behind me and I noticed tears fall down in his cheek.

I let out of a sigh and I knew it's time to tell them....

•~Few minutes later~•

Me and the others are at the my office.

I was sitting in the couch and the others are sitting aswell in the couch.

"I know you have a lot of questions but I will tell you all this"I said.

They look at me and waiting for the words I'm going to say.

"That Y/n is not the real one but That Y/n is only a copy"I said then I became to explain.

•~Flashback of me and my sister before the dark flour war~•

<---------------------------------------------------------------->

White lily Cookie POV:

"Sister! Where are you! Sister come on out I'm begging you! Please!"I yelled to call out my sister and tears fall down on my cheeks.

I ran in her room and I saw a paper.

I walk towards the paper and I grab it and I started to read it.

“Dear White Lily Cookie my little sister