Follow?

Dark Enchantress Cookie POV:

"We are going to take what was MINED!"I said.

<------------------------------------------------------------->

Dark Enchantress Cookie POV:

I walked out of the hallway and I walked outside.

I could hear Red Velvet is getting more of his minions to attack the Academy.

Pomegranate and Red Velvet will erase Pure Vanilla cookie memories of him and my sister.

I walked out and I was outside of the gates, there I saw Dark Choco and who is ready.

Then I could heard a lot of feet step and I knew it's Pomegranate, Red Velvet and his minions aswell.

"Master, My minions are ready now to attack."Red Velvet said.

"Good, Now then."I said and I looked at Red Velvet and Pomegranate.

"I want you two to go to the Tainted forest and grab Pure Vanilla then erase his precious little memory of him and my sister."I said.

"Which is giving me and Dark Choco same time to attack the academy and find my Sister."I said.

"Do I make myself clear?"I asked them.

"Yes Master."Pomegranate said

"Of course Master."Red Velvet said.

"Good."I said.

Then I used some of my dark magic to teleport me and Dark Choco to the academy with Red Velvet minions.

I used some of my dark magic to teleport Pomegranate and Red Velvet in the Tainted forest.

I looked at the academy then I could see that Red Velvet minions are already attacking the academy.

I smile evilly that I watch Red Velvet minions are attacking and destroying some things.

Then I turn around and I looked at Dark Choco that I know he knows where my sister is at.

"Dark Choco Cookie, Get me where you saw my sister before coming to me."I said.

"Of course master."Dark Choco said.

"Follow me."Darl Choco said.

Then Darl Choco started walking and I followed him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
•~To be continue~•