Accident

Dark Choco Cookie POV:

'I made a huge mistake.....'I said in my thoughts.

<------------------------------------------------------------->

Dark Choco Cookie POV:

I frozen in place and looking at the mirror.

White Lily looked around and she saw she was in the mirror with her big sister.

"Dark Choco Cookie."White Lily called out to me.

"M-Master.... I...I... Uhhh...."I trying to say something but I couldn't.

"I said to you to cast the spell at my sister."White Lily said.

"Y-Yes.... B-But I didn't mean to cost the spell at you master!"I said.

"Yes but you still cost the spell at me!"White Lily yelled.

I open my mouth to say something but I heard footsteps, I turned around there I saw Pomegranates and Red Velvet.

"Dark Choco Cookie, what are you doing here? I know you supposed to be with master."Pomegranate said.

"Well.... You see...."I said then I heard Red Velvet yelling at something.

I turned my attention to Red Velvet who is looking at the mirror.

"What in Earthbread?! Why is master in the mirror with unconscious cookie body of Y/n?!"Red Velvet yelled.

'Great....'I said in my thoughts.

"Dark Choco Cookie."I heard Pomegranate call me out.

I turned my attention to Pomegranate who is looking at me with anger and her eyes and face.

"Explain yourself, that why is master in the mirror with her unconscious older sister cookie body."Pomegranate said.

"You better tell me before I do."Pomegranate said.

"Well.... I cost the spell that master told me to cost."I said.

"Master told me that I need to cost the spell at her sister and not her, then uhh..."I was saying something but pomegranate cut me off.

"Let me guess, you cost the spell at master sister and the spell hit her sister then the spell hit master aswell."Pomegranate said.

"Then the spell made master sister unconscious."Pomegranate said.

"Sent master and her sister in the mirror which they are trap in."Pomegranate said.

I nodded only and Pomegranate facepalm at her cookie face.

"It's was accident."I said.

•~To be continue~•

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
•~To be continue~•