12

"Beach time!"

I sighed while looking at these people who's acting like a kid right now. Ngayon lang ba sila nakapunta sa ganitong lugar? Dapat nasa kwarto ako ngayon at natutulog pa pero maaga nila akong ginising kasi maaga raw ang alis namin.

So yeah, I think it's already nine in the morning right now.

I looked at the sea and I saw how calm is it. The sand is white, there's seashells everywhere. Hindi rin masakit sa balat ang sikat ng araw. I won't deny that this place is beautiful. Kami lang ang tao rito kaya tahimik, sa ngayon.

"Come on." Kreyos hold my hand and we walked together.

Huminto kami sa lugar na hindi nasisikatan araw at doon sila nagtayo ng tent. The boys get woods to make table ang chairs but wait, we will sleep in this tent?

"Wah! Beach!" I looked at Wave and he's happily running towards the sea with his trunks but suddenly he fell.

"Lampa!" Isabella shouted.

Napailing na lang ako at umupo sa unang upuan na nagawa nila.

"Are you not going to swim?" Kreyos asked.

"No." Wala talaga akong balak lumangoy.

"Come on, Fei. Let yourself enjoy." He patted my head so I glared at him.

How dare he.

"No. If you want to swim, swim. Leave me alone." He shrugged and remove his shirt infront of me.

I blinked. He has muscular body and there's a huge scar on his chest.

"Hey, are you okay? Your nose is bleeding." Mabilis naman akong napahawak sa ilong ko at napamura.

What the hell?

"I'm fine, go with them." Pinunasan ko ang dugo ko sa ilong at tumingin sa paligid.

Lana and Nana are preparing the foods while the others is now playing at the beach. They look so happy.

"I remember when I first saw you." I looked at Lana.

She smiled at me and sat beside me. "You were a little cute fox in the middle of the forest. I want you to be my pet, pero kahit noong soro ka pa lang ay ang sungit mo na," she said and chuckled.

Wait, I was a fox? I can't imagine myself being a fox. I know that I'm demi-human—I don't know if demi-human is the right word to call me because I'm lot stronger than a demi-human. Anyway, of course if I was a fox, I won't remember that time.

"Then the next day we were shocked because you're a guardian and became Kreyos's guardian, I was disappointed that time but we have a lot of fun together." She smiled sadly.

"During that war, Mira said you tried to revive us but Luca and Jack didn't make it."

I looked away when I suddenly felt pang on my chest? What was that?

"I'm still thankful to you, I owe you my life but It's sad because you did it for us, you lost your memories and feelings because of us." Nagu-umpisa na siyang umiyak.

I don't know why is she crying. Is she crying because she's sad or she's crying because she's so happy?

"Don't leave us again, Fiera. Don't leave your friends alone and broken again." I stared at her for a second before looking back at beach.

"I won't promise that. Hindi ako manghuhula para malaman ang hinaharap." She didn't speak and just hugged me.

This time, I let her.

After her drama, pumunta na rin siya para lumangoy kasama ng iba. I stay at my seat and closed my eyes. Mukhang matatagalan pa sila doon kaya matutulog muna ako.