13

Sa kalagitnaan ko ng pagbabasa ng libro, isang malakas na sigawan ang narinig ko. I closed my book and take a deep breath.

"Waah! Your highness!" sigaw ni Viana at sinunggaban ako ng yakap.

My brows furrowed and pushed her face.

"Don't touch me."

"Hi, where's the others?" tanong ni Ricky at kumuha ng cupcake na nasa lamesa.

I looked at his back to see if Gine is here but she's not.

"Ah, Gine said she can't come for unknown reason," sabi ni Ricky.

I shrugged and drank my tea.

Patuloy lang ang pagtulak ko sa mukha ni Viana na pilit pa rin akong nilalapitan para yumakap hanggang sa siya na rin ang kusang sumuko.

"Hmp! So mean!" she shouted and ate my cupcake.

"The Queens came back to own their kingdom earlier. Hindi ko alam kung kailan sila babalik," sabi ko at tumayo.

"I'm going to my room."

"What? Then we're going now. Kayo lang naman binisita namin," Ricky said.

"Do what you want." Tinalikuran ko na sila at pumunta na sa kwarto ko.

I locked the door and opened the window. I looked at the view, the wind is blowing my hair. This place is beautiful. It has a nice view.

"Your highness."

"Hmm?"

"We got the information but Pisces got caught."

I looked at them. "Then what are you doing? You can help him."

"The problem is your friends are with enemy," said by Taurus.

"What?"

"They're not letting us to rescue him, they're your friends so we can't hurt them," wika ni Scorpio.

I massage my temple because of that. Ano bang ginagawa nila? Are they not aware they're protecting enemies?

"Dalhin niyo ako sa kanila."

They nodded and in the blink of an eye I found myself infront of a huge mansion. Nasa gitna rin ito ng kagubatan na para bang sinadya na itago ito.

On the entrance, I saw them standing infront of the gate and talking. They're wearing the same dress that they wore after they left in the Palace. Hmm? Kreyos is also here.

I walked towards them and I expect that when they saw me, a smile will appeared on their lips but it's not. I stopped walking when they glared at me and looked at with with full of disgust.

"How long are we need to pretend that we like her?" Mira asked.

My eyes slightly widened. What?

"Ugh, I know. I thought she can be useful to us." Nana scoffed.

"Bakit pa kasi 'yan bumalik? Kaya tayo namatay noon kasi sa malamang ay siya ang may plano" Isabela rolled her eyes at me.

Napaatras ang isa kong paa at kunot-noo silang tiningnan.

"I'm sorry that we bring her here. I'm tired faking myself because of her." Lana walked towards Kreyos and kissed him on his lips.

I froze because of that.

"What are you doing?" mahina kong tanong.

I'm hurt.

Lana laughed sarcastically. "We're just using you! Are you dumb?!"