𝟬𝟬𝟮

──────────𝟬𝟬𝟮─☪

──────────𝟬𝟬𝟮─☪

"Huh? Did I already run out of milk?" [Name] questioned himself, searching the fridge for the carton but finding nothing.

[Name] stood up, patting his pants lightly to remove any invisible dust before walking over to the kitchen counter, grabbing his wallet from the bag on the table, and stuffing it into his pocket.

He dashed up to his bedroom, grabbing a jacket for him to wear before returning to the kitchen and reaching for his bag, and taking out his keys.

He walked out of his house, locking the doors behind him as he walked toward a convenience store he had seen on his way home from school the day before.

He stuffed both his hands into the pockets of his jacket, the air becoming a little too cold for him as he walked quietly, the sound of a few cars passing by and his footsteps being heard.

He arrived at the store a few minutes later, noticing four familiar figures inside, one of them clutching the store clerk's collar as the small male had a bruised cheek, the other three laughing at the sight.

Without wasting another second, [Name] walked into the store, the sound of the bell chiming drawing the attention of the five males who had been caught in the act and looking towards the [h/c].

"What's going on here?" [Name]'s voice came out cold which cause them all to flinch slightly, his eyes piercing them as they stood frozen in place.

'Sh!t, it's [Name]!'

'Why the hell is he here?!'

'Crap, we got caught!'

Beads of sweat dripped down the three Goons' faces as they looked over at Zack, who was still clutching the poor store clerk's collar.

Zack let out a tch before dropping the small male, glaring at the [h/c] for catching him doing something that was likely illegal.

"Nothing's going on, so just beat it." Zack spat venomously, his gaze hardening on the [h/c], who only stared at him coldly.

"Oh really? Cause it seems to me that you just punched a store clerk, and, tried getting alcohol at an illegal age." The goons exchanged nervous glances as [Name] spoke lowly.

"Why don't you just get-" "Why don't you leave before I take matters into my own hands." [Name] cut in, glaring daggers at Zack, whose eye twitched from being interrupted while speaking.

Soon after, Zack ran towards the [h/c], bringing his fist back to punch the male, who only dodged his attacks, almost causing the ravenette to fall straight to his face if [Name] hadn't grabbed the back of his shirt collar.