𝟬𝟬𝟯

──────────𝟬𝟬𝟯─☪

──────────𝟬𝟬𝟯─☪

[Name] had been thinking about the fight from earlier as he walked home from a meeting with his Father; the way Daniel dodged Zack's attacks piqued his interest. He couldn't explain why.

As [Name] padded, the sound of his footsteps on the cold floor was met by a car parked in front of his house. A rather familiar one, at that.

He walked over to his front porch, his door already unlocked as he entered the house, closing it behind him as he walked towards the living room, where two figures sat quietly on his couch.

"[Name], your finally here." A feminine voice spoke as she stood up from the couch and walked over to the [h/c], her arms wrapping around the male's torso as she hugged him, [Name]'s hand lightly patting her back.

"It's good to see you again, Crystal." [Name] spoke, a fond smile spreading across his lips as he stood up from the couch, Gun watching the scene unfold in front of him.

"How've you been? You haven't caused Gun any problems, right?" [Name] teased, an annoyed huff escaping the female's lips as she pouted slightly.

"As if I've ever caused trouble before." Crystal spoke sassily, her arms crossed across her chest as she glared up at the [h/c], who chuckled as he ruffled the girl's hair.

"Jokes aside, is there a reason why you're here?" Crystle sternly nodded as she walked back over to the couch where she sat, [Name] sitting across from her and Gun standing behind her.

"Father personally told me to help you on keeping an eye on Daniel Park. He thought maybe it'd be easier if I come and help you, though he's still thinking about transferring me to Jae Won High."

[Name] nodded as he listened to the girl explain, quietly humming as he reflected on his Father's words.

"Did he tell you anything about Daniel Park? Any reason why he wants us to watch him?" [Name] inquired, expecting the girl to respond, only to disappointingly sigh as Crystal lightly shook her head.

"No, he told me I had to find out for myself," Crystal said, her brow furrowed slightly, wondering why her Father would want her and her brother to keep an eye on some high school student.

"Hah, he said the same thing to me...though I feel like I've already figured it out, but I don't exactly have that much evidence to prove my point." [Name] spoke, his hand rubbing his temple as he stared dejectedly at the ground.

Crystal, who was watching this, sighed, not liking the sight of her brother in such distress. "[Name], let's go for a short ride. I don't exactly have a lot of time to spend now."

Crystal suggested, [Name] nodding as he rises from his seat, walking out the door with Gun and Crystal, locking the door before walking towards the car, opening the backseat for Crystal, who was now seated in the back, [Name] sitting next to her.