𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹

──────────☁─☪

──────────☁─☪

[Name] was sitting alone on his couch, watching a horror movie, with a bowl of snacks on his table and a large blanket covering his lower body.

It was Halloween night, and [Name] decided to stay at home rather than go out and party with his friends.

It was only 11 PM when [Name] heard a knock at his door, the [h/c] only stared blankly as he wondered who it could be.

"[Name]! Are you there!" A familiar voice yelled from behind the door, knocking again as [Name] sighed and rose from the couch, walking towards the door.

When [Name] opened the door, he was greeted by a familiar blonde, his face bruised and his knuckles covered in what [Name] assumed was someone else's blood.

"Goo, why are you here?" [Name] inquired, his voice cold as Goo simply smiled at him, pushing past the male as he entered [Name]'s house.

"Can ya help me out with my injuries? I don't really feel like doing it myself." Goo laughed as he sat on the couch, watching the movie that was still playing on the TV screen.

[Name] paused for a few seconds before sighing and walking towards his bathroom, where he opened a cabinet from under the sink, and grabbed the medical kit before exiting the bathroom and heading towards the sitting room.

[Name] walked into the kitchen, grabbing a small clean towel from one of the drawers before running cold water under it, squeezing most of the liquid out, and leaving the towel damp.

[Name] returned to the sitting room and took a seat next to Goo, who was now staring at him with a smirk, giving the [h/c] his undivided attention as he waited for [Name] to treat his injuries.

[Name] brought the damp towel close to the blonde's face, cleaning up the male's wounds as Goo hissed quietly from the stinging.

Looking down at the side of the blonde's busted lips, [Name] began to clean it, occasionally glancing at his lips, which only made the blonde grin.

Putting down the towel, [Name] reaches over and grabs the kit, opening it and grabbing an antibiotic cream, squirting it over his fingers and applying it to Goo's bruised face.

Goo winced quietly, biting the inside of his cheek as he waited patiently, [Name]'s hand reaching for Goo's lips, applying some of the cream on the side of it as his fingers lightly grazed his lips.

Wiping his hand with the damp towel, [Name] grabbed out some bandaids that were inside the kit, ripping one open as he plastered it on the blonde's face.

"You know..you always disregard me, but whenever I come here looking like this, you're always ready to help me," Goo spoke with a teasing tone, staring into [Name]'s eyes, one of the few things he enjoys staring into.

He adored the way your eyes looked in his, blank yet alluring, beautiful yet holding so much mystery that he yearned to unravel.

Grabbing [Name]'s hand, which was next to his cheek, bringing it close to his lips for a small, yet sweet kiss on the back of it, a small grin on his face as the corners of [Name]'s ears tinted red from the small action.

He continued to stare into [Name]'s eyes while kissing his palm, his lips slowly moving down to the [h/c] wrist, littering soft kisses on the male's beautiful [s/t] skin.

[Name], who had been watching all of this, bit the inside of his cheek, a small blush forming on his cheek as he furrowed his brows, not once attempting to stop the blonde's antics.

"[Name]..." Goo murmured, his other hand on [Name's] cheek, leaning in closer as he occasionally looked down at his lips, "May I..?" The blonde inquired softly, his gaze returning to [Name]'s eyes, their lips inches apart.

[Name]'s breath hitched, and his eyes widened slightly as he looked down to the blonde's lips that were so close to his, his breath shaky as he slowly nods, a silent chuckle escaping Goo as he leaned closer.

Without another word, [Name] felt Goo's lips on his, closing his eyes as he kissed him back, his hands on the blonde's shoulder as Goo's hands slowly slithered down to [Name]'s waist.

As he leaned back on the couch, [Name] felt his back hit the soft cushions, Goo pinning him down as he slipped his tongue inside the [h/c] mouth, a soft moan escaping his lips.

[Name] wrapped his arms around the blonde's neck, feeling Goo's hand go under his shirt, touching every part of his body as his moans were muffled.

Breaking the kiss, the two males panted softly, catching their breaths as they looked into each other's eyes.

Goo leaned closer to [Name]'s neck, a knowing smirk crossing his lips as he kissed the flesh softly before biting it, leaving what he would call a masterpiece on the [h/c] neck, who only squirmed under him.

"H-Hey..don't leave any marks there..!" [Name] grumbled, his hands returning to the blonde's shoulders as he squeezed them tightly, his brow furrowed and his cheeks flushed red.

The blonde couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of the normally composed teen, kissing where he had bitten [Name] as he went lower, biting the [h/c] collarbone.

"Sorry, you just look too good being marked by me, makes it hard to control myself.." Goo mumbled, sucking on the male's skin and slowly moving his hands up to [Name]'s chest.

[Name] was a moaning mess by this point, his face flushed as Goo continued to leave marks on his body and his hands worked on his nipples.

"Fuck..such pretty noises, and all for me." Goo grinned, his pants tenting as he listened to [Name]'s moans, grinding against him as he took [Name]'s shirt off, admiring the male's toned body.

"Fuck sweetheart..I don't think I'll be able to control myself tonight. I hope you're ready.." 

↳ 𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟: 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗✓