Chapter 4

Your pov; about 2 months later
This your fit rn

         Danny had continued to disappear down the steps day after day, and flirts with me a lot as well

Danny had continued to disappear down the steps day after day, and flirts with me a lot as well. As any reasonable person would I'd gotten extremely curious about what was hidden behind the door of the basement but any time I'd asked Danny would respond with "nothing of you concern," and walk away.

So, on this night I waited, waited till I knew Danny would be asleep. It was around 2 am now, so I sneak quietly past his room and to the basement door.

The door wasn't one to creek or squeak so I was lucky, and upon opening the door I could see a light purple glow coming from the bottom of the stairs.
I check behind me before taking a step down and shutting the door silently, contemplating locking it to be safe, but I didn't and continued down the stairs.
Reaching the bottom of the stairs I see a gaming set up complete with a camera and good quality mic, and multiple small studio lights sat on the desk behind the computer screens.
I knew he streamed often in the evening, which was around the time he'd disappear down here, but he was most definitely hiding something bigger down here. Who would hide this? No one honestly.

There was another door, I'd thought it would be a bathroom but definitely not. This room was also big, a full sized bed in the middle of the room. A few drawers around the bed, what the fuck is he doing down here?

"I thought I told you not to come down here," Danny says quickly in a deepened tone from the doorway
I jump at the sudden voice, a small scream admitting from my chest, "what the fuck are you doing down here?" I asked turning to him
"None of your business, I suggest you go back upstairs before I have to punish you," he says in a serious tone with his arms crossed
"Oh really?" I giggled a little as I spoke
"You really want to disobey me?" Danny sighed a little, stepping into the room and shutting the door behind him, completing it with a turn of the lock.
"Danny what the fuck?" I questioned, unable to contain my giggles

Danny takes a few steps closer to me, his hands landing on my waist as he pulled me close to him. This gave me so many butterflies it was unreal. I've never looked at Danny as someone I liked, I'd seen him as a friend, but now that had changed in the span of seconds.
            His hands traveled up at an extremely slow pace, in the process we made intense eye contact. "Take off your clothes," he said in a slightly demanding tone.
"Uhmm ok," I respond with slight fear and take off my top, once I got sight of him again he was just looking at my body. I slip off my shorts and under clothes, which also revealed the rest of my multiple inappropriate tattoos.
                He looked at my chest, "peak-a-boo? Really?" He asked, referring to my ghost tattoo. It was a little ghost with 'peak-a-boo,' above it in between my tits.
                I give him a slight nod and he just shook his head. He didn't say anything but instead picked me up by the waist and threw my onto the beds surface.
               "That was aggressive," I commented
             "That's the point darling, this is a punishment, not a reward," He said in his British accent, grabbing my wrist and pulling at it which made any not healed cuts throb. (Btw he continues to talk in the accident)
             "Ow ow, stop," I tried pulled my wrist away but his grip was to strong
              "Stop struggling darling and make this easier for the both of us," he said, his grip loosens a little which made both of us stop for a moment before he continued to pull my arm down.
               I was so focused on him hurting me that I'd failed to realize the leather restraints he was tightening around my wrist. It wasn't tight enough to hurt me but I couldn't of gotten out of it, it was like a belt, it had belt loops and the hook things.
                He takes the rope attached to it and tied it to something unseen off the corner of the bed. "This is taking an odd turn," I giggled a little
                He looks up at me for a few seconds with a smirk, "this is gonna take a lot of interesting turns, I wouldn't have to do this if you would obey me," he comments pulling me to the edge of the bed on the left side.
              "But then wheres the fun in that Hm?" I questioned and he just shook his head

            "Any time you disobey me I'll add another restraint," he said in a serious tone. He takes his shirt off revealing his abs and the few tattoos I didn't know he had.
              He pushes my shoulders back and I allow myself to fall back onto the bed. Danny puts a knee between my legs, holding himself up over me. "Now we can do this the easy way or that hard way, ethers equally fun for me so you pick," he said quietly into my ear, starting to bite my neck.
               I let out a soft whimper and tilt my head, obsessing over the feeling in my stomach. He bites down slightly hard and starts to suck on the skin, the amount of butterflies in my stomach making me let out a soft moan.
               His lips traveled down to my collar bone, softly kissing them. He lifts his head and looks down upon me, a lustful look in his eyes, "I think I might tie you down for fun," he said slowly, getting up off of me.
             I sit myself up near the center of the bed, him grabbing my free arm and pushing me onto my back. I don't resist him this time, instead I wait eagerly for what lies ahead.
               "Scoot down," he demanded standing near the foot of the bed. I scoot myself down a little and he grabs my ankle, pulling me a little further till he was satisfied and restrained my leg.
             He grabs my other leg, pulling it off to the side and begins to tie it. This left my legs open widely with some space all around me still for him to sit and mess with me.
              He'd finished tying me down now, a grin still plastered on his face. He didn't say anything, just stood off to the side and watched.
              "Danny y'know your really fucking hot when you do this shit you can't just walk away," I commented
               His grin dropped to a serious look, "I didn't ask you to speak, maybe I will walk away so then you have to wait since your so desperate," he responds walking closer to me.
                "It's not like I'm going anywhere," I responded looking up to my hand
                He kisses my cheek, "I'll be back soon darling, don't fall asleep on me now," he said quietly before walking to the door and leaving, the door still open.
               "No danny please," I say but he continues to walk away till he disappeared. I could hear him walk around upstairs, from what I remembered he walks from the kitchen to the hall and to my room, why my room? Who knows. If he looks around in there will he find some really sus stuff, yeah and I don't regret it.
             Besides the musician galore that you would find Because I did covers and voice acting, there was definitely a few interesting sex toys as well.

I'm sorry lovely's this will continue onto next chapter