Chapter 9

PreSmut warning Your pov about 2 months later
"Ow! NALA!" I exclaim as she clawed at my feet, waking me up from my nap. I reach down and grab her, holding her up over my head for a second before placing her on the bed.
Nala is going through a stage of 'play with me now or I'll attack you' and it's kind of annoying when your sleeping and she decides to attack your feet because you moved a little and she saw the blankets move. And she'd gotten much bigger really fast.
I groan and get up, taking off Danny's hoodie to go and throw it at him and demand a new one that smelled like him still.
I go across the hall to his room, throwing the door open. "Yes darling?" He asked looking away from his phone that was in his ring light, meaning I'd probably messed up one of his TikTok's.
I throw the hoodie onto his bed and go to his closet, "excuse you," Danny says in his British accent grabbing hold of me. "I don't believe I gave you permission to go into my closet, love," he said
"I know You didnt," I responded, going to grab the closest hoodie I saw
He pulls my arm away and turns me to look at him. I let out a light gasp at the sight of cat ears and a choker with a small bell on the end. "Now darling, let's not make this complicated. You know the rules," Danny said in a deep tone, it kinda turned me on.
I give him a light kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Can I pretty pretty please have a hoddie?" I asked in my best baby tone, allowing myself to put on puppy dog eyes.
He smirks, " since you asked ever so kindly," he said and reached over to his closet, then handed me a hoodie. I smile and take it, putting it on and walking away.
I'd seen on his TikTok a lot of things, plenty of thirst traps, plenty. But some things stood out to me way to much, like the video of him talk about his therapist telling him to cope with his anger issues in unhealthy ways, then again he has a FUCKING KNIFE KINK.
I could hear him making a tiktok in his room so I go to mine, finding something scandalous to change into for him.

 Dis da fit^^^

Dis da fit^^^

I go to my closet and find my pocket knife, hiding it behind my back as I go back to Danny's room.
I open the door, he was still in cat ears, trying to film his TikTok. Naturally he turns his head, his cheeks flushing red the second he lays an eye on me.

"You like what you see Hm?" I questioned walking a little closer to him, a soft look in my eyes
"Hell yeah. You look so pretty in that outfit. You should dress like that for me more often," he said tilting his head to the side, his eyes wondering my body.
I allow him to look for a little while, standing with my hands behind my back in his room. He took his time in studying my every feature in the sunlit room.
I let out a mischievous giggle, "how about we go downstairs and have a little fun?" I healed out one of my hands, hiding the knife in my other hand that was still behind my back.
"Ohkay, yeah," he smirked and took my hand, following my lead as we went downstairs, making sure not to let Nala down with us.

The second we got to the room downstairs Danny shut the door, but I stoped him before he tried to assert his dominance.
I reach out and lock the door slowly, not looking at him. "Go sit," I said softly, he obeyed me and walked over to the end of the bed and sat down, scooting back into the bed a little bit.
I hide the knife in the waistband of my skirt so I could use both hands to get up onto his lap, pushing him down onto his back.
He didn't resist me, his hands running up and down my body gracefully. I lean down and kiss him slowly, finding a steady rhythm between us, then, once I felt comfortable with it I pulled away, grabbing the knife.
As I hold it in my hand I hit the button that makes the blade pop out, Danny's face goes even redder and he grins.
"How'd you know?" He asked as I brung the blade closer to him
"Shut up and take your clothes off," I barked getting off top of him
He sits up and takes his shirt off, lifting himself to take his bottoms off. Without saying anything I grab his wrist and quickly restrained him. "Damn it," he muttered
I did the other arm while sitting over his chest, allowing my legs to press against him. I noticed he still had his cat ears on so I decided to tease him, "good kitty," I said down to him with a grin, petting the top of his head a little. He rolls his eyes, noticing he'd left them on, then giggled lightly.
"Let's see," I pondered for a few seconds, "has my little kitten been a good boy lately? Or does he need punishment," I said, watching Danny's eyes go from kitten to something I'd see from a tiger.
"Oh I've been such a bad boy," he said squirming beneath me a little
                "Hold still, looks like it's time for your punishment," I said with a giggle, getting off of him. "Now you were a lot less generous with me, so, I'm not gonna be nice either," I said.
               He sat himself up a bit, exhaling with pleasure as I rubbed his thigh. I scratched his lower stomach, watching as he got harder and harder.
                I stop, looking up at him for a moment before going back up to him, kissing him, then his jaw, then his neck. "Mmm," he whimpered softly in my ear.
               I bite down on his neck for a moment before moving to the other side, painting his neck with bite marks. "Mine," I whisper into his ear.
           When I sit back up he looks at me with soft eyes, "please tease me," he pleaded weakly
            "I'm sorry what? I can't here you, speak up love," I said
              "Please, please tease me, darling, I need you," he pleaded
              "Since you asked ever so kindly," I mocked in a British accent