On the Table: Jung Hoseok

Hoseok pinned you on the wall. Your legs circled his waist. He roughly kissed your neck making you whimper. His hard chest pressed against yours. He kissed you passionately, his tongue entered your mouth with dominance, he made dark hickeys all over your neck.

 He bends you on the table, removing your skirt he gave a tight squeeze to your ass, a hiss left your mouth when you feel a harsh spank on your ass, leaving his handprint behind. He removed your thongs. He sat on his knees parting your ass checks he saw your wet pussy, he kissed your clit and sucked your labia. 

His tongue running up and down to your pussy. Licking your pussy, tongue fucking your hole, he spanked and squeezed your ass tight. He got up rubbing his clothed member on your ass, his head falling back getting rid of the clothes he palmed his member.

Joining your knees and thighs together, he used his spit as lube on his dick and started fucking your thighs. His member plugged in and out from the small gap between your thighs, his dick brushing through your clit made you whine because of less friction. He groaned your name. His hands made way towards your hair grabbing them in a ponytail. Wanting more of him you desperately call out his name "Daddy m-more" he spanked your ass one more time. Spreading your legs he pushes his dick from behind. Your back arch, feeling your walls stretch by his member.Tears brimming down your cheeks. He pulled you, your back hitting his chest. Increasing his thrust, your eyes roll back in pleasure, your head falling on his shoulder. he Choked you with one hand and the other hand kept you in place, your saliva dripping down your chin to your neck. You were a complete mess. He sucked your jawline and kept continuing sucking and linking your neck. Your high-approaching eyes rolled back, your legs were shaking but he keep you in place. 

He removed his dick and place you on the table spreading your legs in an eagle sex position entered into you harshly. "AAAHHHH" you scream his hand rubbing your clit your mind dizzy and black spots covering your vision, tear forming your eyes, nails scratching his biceps, clenching on him make him groan in pleasure you cummed all over him. But he didn't stop, after a few harsh thrusts, he cummed all over your stomach. Breathing heavily he sat beside you and kissed your cheek.