Mirror fuck: KimTaehyung

You were in a prone position your ass slightly raised with the help of a pillow so that taehyung's dick could easily slide in and out of you

You were in a prone position your ass slightly raised with the help of a pillow so that taehyung's dick could easily slide in and out of you. Taehyung fucked you from behind your eyes locked in the mirror next to the bed, you could see him biting his lips, his hands pushed your waist down to keep you in place. the view of him fucking you from behind in the mirror was something you could always see. 

You can see his dick sliding in and out of your wet pussy, his grunts filled the room smell of sex mixed with the scent of the scented candle burning in the room. A lewd moan escaped your lips when he hit the sensitive spot. "is i-it the s-spot baby-y" "y-yes....ohh fuc-k" you started biting your nails while watching his cock hitting your sensitive spot your other hand traveled to pinch your nipple but then grabbing your breast in insane pleasure, slight tears blurred your vision. taehyung saw how sexy you look, biting your nails and scrunching up your face. 

He started increasing his pace, he held your hand behind your back and his other hand rubbing your clit you felt for orgasm near, your back arch eyes rolling back in a silent scream about to burst, your breasts dangling match with the rhythm of his thrusts. Taehyung's speed slowed down his mouth hung open he was also near to his orgasm. He continued to rub your clit, you both screaming each other's names both came done. Both catching breaths came to your senses after minutes of losing senses in your orgasms.