Post orgasm torture

"Mi-Mistress" Yoongi whimpered when your grip got tight around his dick's base

"Mi-Mistress" Yoongi whimpered when your grip got tight around his dick's base. Yoongi was tied up to the chair securely in his studio. A complete soundproof and locked room. Unclothed and submissive in front of you. Your hands working on his hard. You licked off his pre cum, a shudder ran through his body. Yoongi's eyes were fixed on your barely covered breasts, jiggling every time your hand moved. 

Your sexy legs are on the display to him. He kept on moaning, feeling his high approaching his veins popping dick twitch in your hands. His head fall back, and his mouth hung open reaching his orgasm, he shot ropes of cum everywhere creating a mess you like. You removed your hand off his dick and licked the white juice from your fingers, your eyes watched him calming down. Your hands again reach to his dick stroking it steadily. Yoongi hissed due to oversensitivity.

 His stomach and face scrunched. He clenched his thighs together and started squirming on the chair, you kept on jerking his again hard dick. Tears brimming down his red cheeks. And soon he squirted on himself and you. "look what a mess you created" you said giggling but he didn't respond he was just breathing heavily, redden erupting all his face. "aww my kitty... punishment isn't over yet, we'll continue this to home"

And that night he never forgets.