Chapter 8

'I don't need them, never have, never will...

'Buzz Buzz Buzz'

I groan sitting up in the bed. Looking at my phone, I see Hayley is calling me. Andrew is still passed out next to me.

"Hey, Hayley what's up?" I say groggily into the phone. 

"Bro where are you?" She asks with concern that makes me scrunch my eyebrows.

"Sorry I was passed out in Andy's room. Did I miss something?"

"Nah, not much just the fact that the headmaster is looking for you, they called your name over the intercom to go to the office. What did you do this time?"

"Hey what makes you think I did something?"

"Ummm because I know you, now what did you do?"

"Ugh I swear I didn't do anything this time...okay...well maybe I may have, sort of broken Victoria Martin's plastic ass nose...but like just a little bit."

"Ugh why? Why would you do beat her up with out me?! You know how much I've been wanting to beat her ass ever since she got with James even tho everyone knew we were talking."

"It's not like I planned it. She was talking shit and and so I put her in her place, that is how I got this black eye."

"Yeah I was gonna ask you about that later. Anyway, I'd say that is why you are wanted in the office. Be carful and don't get into even more trouble, please. I'll talk to you later. Bye bitch."

"Okay I'll try...maybe, see ya bitch."

By now Andrew was awake listening to our conversation. "What was that about?" He asked curiously.

"Oh, just Hayley informing me that I am wanted in the headmasters office again." I reply to him. Both of us now sitting up on his bed. "Wanna play some video games?" I say to him trying to avoid going to the office.

"NO WAY! Your too good, that or you always cheat. So nope I'm not gonna play with you." He says crossing his arms playing serious. "Oh come on dude, what are you scared you'll lose again? Don't be such a pussy and play with me." I whine at him.

"Or..." he says before kissing me. "Okay yeah we can do that instead." I reply making him chuckle.

After about 10 minutes of us just making out. I find myself lying down with Andrew on top of me. My hands are in his hair while he has a hand under my shirt on my breast and the other holding my waist deepening the kiss.

I move my hands from his hair to his belt starting to unbuckle it while Andrew moves from my lips to my neck sucking on the skin when the door flys open scaring both of us, revealing a worried looking Hayley. We break apart readjusting our clothes.

"Hayley, are you okay? What's going on?" I ask her getting worried. I've never really seen her like this, she is usually a very laid back type of person unless someone messes with someone she cares about.

"Umm, well I think you should go to the office like right now. Your uh, your dad is there." She tells me.

WAIT WTF!!! Why is Marco here.

"They couldn't find you so, I was called to go to the office and I saw your father there and the headmaster told me to come and get you. So you better get your shit together and go, they both look kinda pissed off." Hayley exclaims in a serious tone telling me she is not messing around.

"Fuck, what the hell is he doing here, I didn't think breaking one nose would get me into this much trouble." I say getting off the bed and making my way to the mirror to make sure I look decent enough.

I didn't so I went left Andy's room and went back to mine brushing my hair, fixing my outfit and then covering up the bright red hickey Andrew left on my neck as well as making sure the black eye is covered with concealer.

Looking at myself I look so much better and start my journey making my way to the office.

As I stand outside the office and mentally prepare myself to go in there. I put on my emotionless mask of a face I have gotten good a doing. Something Hayley taught me to do.

I knock on the door and wait until I hear someone on the other side say 'come in' before entering and sure enough I'm met with the headmaster sitting at his desk and Marco, my father in one of the leather chairs on the other side.

"Come have a seat Ms.Salvatore."  Headmaster Williams say to me looking frustrated. I follow did orders and take a seat in the leather armchair beside my father.

I glance at his for a second before directing my attention to the headmaster again. "Where have you been we have been calling your name for 30 minutes." He says to me. "Sorry, had my headphone on I didn't hear." I say and shrug my shoulders.

"Why am I here anyway? If this is about Victoria? Because I didn't do it." I say trying to make sure that I hopefully don't get in trouble but judging from the confused look on his face that is not why I'm here.

He doesn't get a chance to answer as my father pipes up. "Actually bambina, I came here today to take you home. I will be withdrawing you from this school and you will be coming home permanently."

Excuse me bitch!!

He says shocking me completely. I don't show any hint of emotion on my face but on the inside i am completely freaking out. "When do I leave?" I say.

I can tell this isn't the reaction my father was expecting but he didn't say anything.

"I have to fill out some paperwork, so why don't you go pack some of this things you are going to need over the next couple days. Everything else will be shipped to the house so don't worry about it." My father plasters a genuine smile on his face. I just nodded and excused myself to get my stuff.

Making my way out of the office I see Hayley and Andrew waiting outside for me. "Well what the fuck happened?" Andy says breaking the silence.

"Marco just informed me that he is withdrawing me from school and I'll be going home today. He told me to go pack my things we are leaving in an hour." I tell them, they look as shocked as I feel.

"He can't just show up and take you away. What the hell is wrong with him." Hayley says angrily looking about ready to run into the office and start yelling at Marco.

"I don't think there is anything I can really do. It's not like it is really up to me. Come on you two can help me pack." I exclaim as we start to walk to Hayley and my room.

"That's it, I'm calling mom and telling her we are coming home too. I don't want to be here without you Mina, this place is going to suck ass by ourselves." Andrew half yells while flopping down on my bed. "Have fun with that. Will she even listen to you?" I say.

"I'm her favourite, she will listen to me and get dad on board." He says smirking at Hayley who is giving him a glare while taking the bottle of vodka I had hidden and opening it.

"We only live down the road from your house, our parents are friends with your dad. It's probably how he found out about this school." Hayley tells me while I zip up my bag with my belongings in it.

"You guys text me please, you are my best friends ever I love you both." I say trying not to cry, hugging both of them. "I'll call you guys when I get back to the house."

"WAIT!!! Before you leave, a shot for the very painfully awkward car ride you're about to have. Here." Andrew hands me a shot of vodka and then one to Hayley and finally pours himself one.

We down the shots and I take another before exiting the room and saying my goodbyes one last time.

Well this is gonna be fun...
I'm crying on the inside.