Chapter 15: Her eyes

Wanda's POV:

Natasha walked me to Vision's door and stopped. I just looked at her, just so pissed off at her right now.

"What were you and Y/N doing in her room together?"

"You're infuriating Romanoff.", I said rolling my eyes. "Why am I here? You said Tony wanted me."

"Yeah well, I lied. Your boyfriend wants to speak to you.", she said in a cocky tone, emphasising the word 'boyfriend'. I rolled my eyes again and turned to face the door. I stood there for a few seconds before Nat pushed me forwards. "What are you waiting for? Your brother to come back to life?" God this bitch. Too far! Jump off a cliff already!

I rolled my eyes again at her and knocked on Vision's door. I turned to look at her. "Why are you still here? You can go. Waiting for your test tube boyfriend?" Vision opened the door. "Touché.", Nat mumbles before walking away.

"Wanda, my dear. Please come in! We must talk."

Y/N's POV:

Ugh. Nat is such a pussy blocker.

Speak of the devil.

Natasha just waltzed into my room and stood in the centre of it. She stares at me then throws me a bracelet. "Put it on. We're going running, now.", she commands. I put it on but go nowhere. Skeptically, I look at her, and even though afraid to ask, I say; " Why? What does it do?" She rolls her eyes and me and crosses her arms authoritatively. "It's a damn fit bit, Y/l/N. Put it on and get the fuck out! I want to go running and you're coming!"

I knew it was a mistake to ask, even before I did. But I said it anyway; "Why do I have to go with you? Aren't you old enough to go running by yourself?"

"Fucks sake Y/N! You're such a bitch. You really don't trust easily do you?", she says mad. Her tone suddenly changes into quite mocking. "Is that because mommy and daddy let you be taken when you were wittle? Or is it because you trusted HYDRA and the red room and they turned you into a freak...like me?"

I hold back tears and try to act strong. "I'm nothing like you Romanoff.", I say weakly. "No? I bet... no. I know your ledger is just dripping, gushing with red..," "Get the fuck out, Nat!", I shout interrupting her and pushing her out of my room and slamming the door shut then locking it.

Natasha's POV:

As I walk away from Y/N's room, I know that was completely unnecessary and what I did was completely and utterly wrong, but I needed to push her. I don't trust her.

Her eyes.
They were so captivating.
Like a mixture of my favourite colours.
Sparkling in the sunlight.
And staring deep into my soul.
I want to look into them forever.
And that's dangerous!
I can't risk it.

(469 words)