Those 3 days {Real story of mine}

January 2013, I was getting bore sitting on white soft sofa with laptop in my lap, I opened brown writing pad beside it and published a poem, I was so excited wanted many people to read and comment upon it, clicked on chat box and found one girl online and asked her to read my poem and started chatting, introduced ourselves to each other.

She asked “where you from?”

“Am Muslim and from Pakistan” (she was a kind of shocked)

“Wow!! It is hot here first time I am seeing Pakistani here”

She was catholic from England, we started talking about Islam, I called her sister. She asked me “are you trying to convert me?”

“No why would I try to do that? I just want you to be my friend.

“ok”. She also started calling me sister.

I asked her,” did you have Facebook account? I want to mention you my sister in family list, you are so sweet”.

“No I don’t have Facebook account my parents does not allow me to use Facebook”.

“Ok no problem my dear sister, don’t go against your parents, always obey them, respect them a lot.”

(I told her to respect her parents, as I learnt, our Islam does not even allow us to say “Umph” to parents, we have to respect our parents, whoever they are good or bad. It is said in Quran , “take care of your parents when they get old respect and love them with all your heart as they raised you up when you were in need when you were not able to hold anything, lower your voice to your parents don’t speak loud……)

She went off for a while and came online asked my Facebook username I told her she sent me request I accepted and mentioned her sister in family list. In email we discussed about veil/hijab her question was “why Muslims girls cover their selves, why they wear hijab?” I explained her with a lot of proofs.

She told me years ago she have read a number of Islamic stuff. And said from starting only “I think that Islam is the only true religion.” wow!! She is interested in Islam, Goosebumps!! I jumped with excitement. As everybody knows Islam is the only first true religion.

Butterflies fluttered in my stomach, I smiled softly and asked her for Skype  id.

“ I am so lazy to make one”. But she made it for me ;)

I told her before “we can’t have video chat I don’t have headphones otherwise everybody will listen what I am talking. She said “you are the first one from last two weeks with whom I am talking a lot, I had a fight with my friend, she is two faces donkey”. we get into details she talked about her family “My family, grandparents are so devoted catholic, they gave me lectures, catholic are the only true believers all others are wrong specially Muslims, Many Muslim people invited them for Islam but they refused”

It seemed she is interested in Islam and want to become Muslim. As per my fardh /duty I instantly invited her to Islam, I wrote down Kalma for her and asked to recite it slowly “by reciting this you’ll become Muslim”

“ok”  and she recited.” If my family will know they will kill me.

“Ok sister no problem you can become a secret Muslim, just don’t reveal it to anyone”

“wow, that’s great please keep it secret”

“Don’t worry it’s a top secret between you and me”

Now she was a secret Muslim Alhamdulillah, I sent her few Muslim girls names :

·         Ehlam

·         Ayesha

·         Memoona

·         Elham   

·         Fatima   

I liked a name for her “Ayesha” but did not tell her. Waited for her reply. Wow , OMA she replied “I like second name “Ayesha” damn ,, this was heart trembling moment my eyes widened and I jumped of excitement. SUBHANALLAH she asked me its meaning, I told her it means “genius and beautiful it’s the name of our last Prophet Muhammad’s (P.U.B.B.H) wife His lovely active and naughty wife <3, I was so glad she embraced Islam.

My mom was sleeping I shouted very loudly “mom mom mom come here please come fast I want to tell you something” she got up and rushed to my room she was frowned. I started crying and shivering, “is everything ok?” she cuddled me and wipe out my tears from heated cheeks. I told her whole story, she was so happy with me and both of us cried with happiness.

I sent her message “I love you my sister Ayesha”

“Love you too sister” she replied.

“I want to hug you Ayesha”.

“Ok hug the computer I will do the same”.

I giggled. I told here almost all the basics of Islam and taught her to say “Bismillah” before every action. She memorized this verse. It was 1:00 pm according to my time zone we have three hours difference with US there it was 10:00 pm. We exchanged goodnight wishes and hugs.

After shutting down my laptop, I cried a lot and thanked Allah. Alhamdulillah, He gave me a chance to help someone for Islam before it was my only unfulfilled wish BUT now I did not have any other wish, I felt my life completed I was in the heavens like an adorable princess who doesn’t need anything. Those moments were all my life and wealth. All this happened in our first encounter damn I was getting crazy. I got on my bed under a soft cozy furry blanket, closed my eyes and started thinking of our chat with a little sweet smile on my face.

Ayesha: “Hey did you like llamas?”

“No, I even never heard about llamas, I don’t know what is it exactly, now google it and came to know it’s an animal.

“Oh, thank God you meet me and am telling you about llamas, otherwise you are just wasting your life.”

“hmmm ok.”

“What is your language?” she questioned.

“My language is Urdu but I am staying in Bahrain here we speak Arabic and more of English”.

“O, I declare you leader of Urdu llamas, wow I can only struggle with English, but I know French very little and learning German at school. Oh it remind me off my German test and I did not learn my script I need to do it first else I’ll get fail and mom will take away my computer. L”

“Wow thanks for the title so from now you are the leader of English llamas, ok go learn your test its priority wish you all the very best sister don’t forget to recite “Bismillah” before every action specially before your exam it will help you a lot IN SHAA ALLAH, hugs “BYE”

“Thankyou bye love you sister”

“Love you too Ayesha takecare umwah.. Allah Hafiz.”

To be continued!!!!