2nd day.

Next morning Tuesday, I got up early in the morning and greeted everybody. My life was totally changed I got ready wore my black Abaya and helped my little brother to be ready my dad was waiting downstairs in car for my mom, bro and me. After 10 minutes we all headed towards Ahmad al Fateh Islamic center which is 2 kilometer far from our house. It was my dad’s duty to drop us there on every last three days of week for our Tajweed (Quranic) class.

I collected two books from masjid with the intention for Ayesha. Those were books for new Muslims.

·       Quran and Modern science (by Dr.Zakir Naik)

·       My great love for Jesus lead me to Islam        

When I came back home after class kept those books in my bookshelf, for the whole day I was thinking of her, did not gave my laptop to my brother or sister, they are so annoying at some times always we fight for laptop. My Skype id’s status was online since morning, Wattpad I was online there too and same with Facebook.

At last the moments of wait got over and she came online, wow I was super excited, it was 10:00 pm according to Bahrain’s time zone. We talked a lot about Islam and random things also had video chat J. My sister was also there by my side to chat with Ayesha three of us only smiled for a while, finally I took a start with “Asalamoalikum”.

Ayesha replied “hello” her smile was so cute.

I and sis asked “hey, how are you? How is everything?”

“fine thankyou how are you guys?”

“good alhamdullilah.”

All of us were confused what to say (usually it happens when you see somebody first time…..) but it was pretty good I really enjoyed talking with my sister (Ayesha). She was so beautiful, gorgeous MASHALLAH, her grey eyes maroon lips and golden brown hairs OMA heart touching .

Her step dad came in, “what are you doing?” he asked.

“mmm nothing” she got scared.

“ohh what happen Ayesha?”

“nothing just dad came in suddenly, but no problem he is going downstairs to watch movie with my mom”

“Are you alone sis? Lock your door please.”

“no, am not alone my younger sister is sleeping beside me but she is good at sleeping we can talk and my parents does not allow me to lock the door, they think that I’ll spoil the lock…”

“ok chill, no problem.”

Me and my sister was sitting on our bed, now it was around 11:00 pm I turned on my camera. My sister explained her how to perform ablution (wudhu). Ayesha practiced it with us. She seemed to be so glad. MASHALLAH she was doing all this so enthusiastically.

I asked “how was your first day being a Muslim?”

“yeah it was awesome, she smiled.”

I was so happy to happy her in my life she was oh no she IS my sister (my Islamic Muslim sister). I have her flying kiss she did the same. We showed some of our family pictures to her.

She commented, “you look so happy and posh.”

I told her “you embraced Islam, you are so blessed subhanAllah, you don’t know what you did, you are going to get the highest place in Jannah IN SHAA ALLAH. You are the purest of all like a new born baby innocent and unsinful.”

She was wondering, “really.”

“Yes my dear its true” my sister replied to her.

Urgh.

. Again somebody entered in her room, this time her mom and she was drunken, “what are you doing?”

“Mom helping someone from foreign with their stories on wattpad”

“Ok be careful  I love you” she mumbled. Switched all the lights and went out of her room.

“OMA!! Ayesha please take care of yourself and be alert why did you tell her that you are talking with someone just say am listening something, don’t let yourself to get in trouble keep this secret until you reach to eighteen.” I got scared and worried for her.

“yeah but truth is truth I have to tell her”

“ok but only you asked me to keep it secret so keep it until you are independent”

“OK”

“Now don’t say anything,  just listen to us and write reply don’t speak sister.”

“ok sure but I have time until 10:00 pm.”

Damn her bright face was so adorable even in dim lights of her computer MASHALLAH.

“Have you ever been to Makkah? Have you tasted that sweet water (zamzam water)? Is It as sweet as people say?”

“Yeah we have been there many times alhamdullilah and have drink that water its really so sweet and tasty.”

“is that still a well for water?”

“No its not a well now they covered it all around and set a proper system, they produce it in bottels and big cans.”

“wow nice.”

“Are Muslims against gays?”

and she asked many question like this........

We talked till late..

I told to my sister from now onwards we are three sisters and two brothers, whoever will ask “how many siblings are you”? our answer should be five. Four are here and one sister is living abroad for her studies xD

Haha lol this was a  funny chapter :p hope you enjoyed it ,,am sure next chapter is going to be last. please leave your comments below thankyou.