2 • pedros trailer

I woke up with a groan. I knelt up on my elbows and opened my eyes, straining them at the light coming in through the curtain that were supposedly black out. I didn't have a hangover, "thank god."

As I moved to the side of the bed and put my feet on the floor I took in my surroundings. I realised I was just wearing my underwear.

My head quickly turned to behind me, looking at the other side of my double bed. "Thank god," I breathed out. It was just me in the room.

I saw my laptop was displaying an indeed tab, a website that helps you find jobs. All I could think was if I had drunkenly typed my resume to the runner job I was planning on applying to.

"Oh thank god," I repeated one last time.

I had sent off the right resume I'd typed a couple days prior.

It was a couple of weeks later when I was having a smoke that I got the notification. Exhaling, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened it.

"Hello Y/n," I read out loud, "we're writing to you to inform you of our acceptance for the summer position as a runner for our production of Kingsman 2..." Immediately a smile was brought to my face. "Holy shit, fucking kingsman." I was speechless.

I pulled up Snapchat and wrote in the group chat that I gotten the job.

Inhaling one last puff, I stubbed out the cigarette and went back into my dorm with a smile on my face.

***

I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping. I read the time. It was 6:30

"For fuck sake."

After thirty seconds of questioning my life choices I got up, opened the curtains and headed to the kettle to make coffee. I was staying in a hotel for the next couple months, my dad said it would save me in the long run so I just went along with it.

The view was a lot better than I was expecting, the last couple nights I had been on the balcony staring at the city, smoking cigarettes and drinking beers. I was back in England, in Gloucestershire.

I hadn't fully realised how I actually got the job. My application was only good because I had gotten my dad to look over it for days, plus the fact I had a couple jobs back in England to help.

When the kettle had boiled I poured my coffee with two spoons of sugar and stirred, then walked over to the window and looked out onto the view as I sipped at my mug.

After getting ready, picking out a simple black outfit, packing my rainbow backpack and putting my headphones in I was ready.

It was 7 by the time the taxi had dropped me off. Yawning, I walked towards the diner.

Finally I reached the filming area, seeing crew with lighting rigs and cables. I headed over to the crew sign in desk, seeing a lady in her forties with a large smile on her face.

"Hi, my names Y/n Y/l/n, I'm a runner," I said, trying my best to not sounds like I was a child all muddled with my words.

"Perfect, I'm Liz, just sign your name and find your ID badge just here."

"Okay, thanks," I smiled.

"So glad you're early like honestly you have no idea how many crew turn up late and they've already been replaced."

"Oh it's no problem just trying to make a good first impression."

"Right Y/n, Mr Pascal should be getting in at around nine, there some paper work to fill out but other than that you can just occupy yourself till then."

My eyes widened and I just stared at her. Did I just hear that right? Mr Pascal. Pedro Pascal. Pedro fucking Pascal.

She handed me the ID badge while laughing seen as I hadn't picked it up due to me being in complete shock.

Pedro Pascal. What the fucking fuck. Holy shit I feel like I might cry. Being a drama student, I couldn't imagine many other people I'd want to meet. An amazing actor and what I'd seen of him in interviews just made me love him more. My favourite tv show was Game Of Thrones and I'd be in the presence of Oberyn fucking Martell.

WHAT THE FUCK. I would be seeing this man every day for the next week. How am I supposed to function? How am I supposed to breathe? HOW?

"You'll get used to it don't worry," she laughed. "I've heard good things about him too, really nice."

"Thanks so much," I said, coming out of my trance.

"Mr pascal will be in trailer B so you can do the paper work in there." She handed me the documents with a smile.

"Thanks. Thanks so much."

As I walked away, I realised I had exactly four hours to get to grips with the fact I was going to be basically waiting on Pedro Pascal.

When I got to the trailer I rang Jax.

"Let me just get a cig from Shayn and I'll be ready."

I waited patiently, tapping my foot in anticipation.

I heard the bar music get quieter. "Right we're ready now."

"Bro, I'm fucking freaking out now, I don't know what to do."

"Wait, what's happening?"

"You're not going to believe me. I'm in Pedro Pascals trailer."

"Who's that?"

"You know Oberyn Martell from Game of Thrones."

"Wait the bisexual prince?" I heard Shayn ask. I had managed to get him to watch a couple seasons of it, Jax of course wasn't fully for the idea and decided to not watch it.

"There's a bisexual prince?" Jax questioned.

"Come on Jax just watch it with me."

There was a silence. "Okay maybe."

"Are you actually in his trailer I'm confused."

"I'm fully fucking serious."

"Is he the guy you're running for?"

"Yup."

"Fuck off."

"I'm serious."

"He's so hot," Shayn said. "Let me a show you a picture."

"Oh he's hot."

"I feel like I might pass out."

"Just breathe you got this."

"He's probably gonna be a humble guy," Shayn said.

"But how the fuck am I supposed to act? It's fucking Oberyn Martell."

"Don't think of him like that, just act like yourself," Jax advised.

"Have you met Taron Egerton yet?"

"Not yet, I'll try not to fangirl when it comes to it."