Chapter 3:The first bite

He began walking towards me as i started walking backwards.
"Oh love~Are you scared of me~?"He chuckled and kept on walking towards me as i bumped into a brick wall.I saw his eyes turn red as i placed my hand on the side of my head.When i took my hand away from the side of my head,i saw blood...WAS I BLEEDING INFRONT OF  A VAMPIRE!
"Oh love~Dont worry im not into the blood from the head ew!I only feed of the neck love~"He smirked and pinned me to the wall,"Whats ur name love~?"
"Y-y-yush-yushiro..."
He looked at me and bent down so his lips were level with my neck.I gulped at the thought of his mouth on my neck.My face went red at that thought.
"Aww love~Your going red~"He whispered and kissed my neck.I blushed,"Mmm~"
"Oh~Your enjoying it arent u~?"
"..Mhm~..."I looked away from him as he bit my neck,"Mm~I-"
He looked at me with blood dripping from his fangs and smirked,"You?"
"I...We b-better g-ger to class k-kai..."
He looked at me and nodded as he held my waist.Suddenly i was in a classroom and everyone was looking at me especially lola and this blonde,blue eyed,pale girl...
She stood up and looked at the tall,Hot..NOT HOT >///< vampire..
"BABE?!Who is this?!U said that if i let u feed of my neck u would be mine and only feed of of me!!"She yelled as i put my hand on the fan marks on my neck.