Chapter Fourteen

The morning sun peeked his light through my curtains. The bright light in my eyes woke me up slowly. My eyes fluttered open and I slowly regained my senses of where I was. I was on the floor, laying on top of my purple comforter and resting my head on my zebra print pillow. I tossed off my grey fuzzy blanket and rolled over.

My eyes met the closed ones of my loving boyfriend. Toby was all curled up into a ball and softly snoring.

I gently started poking at his nose.

A sleepy eye pulled open and looked up at me. I was given a lopsided, drowsy smile.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," I said with a soft smile as Toby yawned at me.

"Good morning..." Toby responded as he let his caramel-colored eyes close again.

I poke at him again and get a sleepy "Yea, 'Ria?" as a response. "I-is there a h-handsome fella that wants some pancakes?" I asked him with a smile.

Toby sleepily nodded. "Chocolate c-chip and whippy cream?" He asked before yawning once more.

"Totally," I said, returning the yawn. I gave him a kiss on the forehead before he got up off the floor. I unlocked my bedroom door and we left my room holding hands.

Headed to the kitchen, Cassie saw me holding Toby's hand. She smiled and gave me a double thumbs-up as she made her way to her room.

In the kitchen, I had Toby sitting at the bar and stirring up the batter. "Open ya face," I say to him.

Toby opened his mouth and I dropped a small handful of chocolate chips in. He closed his mouth and smiled. After he swallowed, he gave me a quick "T-thanks, babe."

"Babe?! Did I just hear Toby call you BABE?!?!" Izzy said as she walked into the kitchen.

"M-mornin, Izz! If you *M-MUST* know, yes. T-Toby and I a-are a thing now." I said with a bright blush as I took the batter bowl from Toby and started making large pancakes.

"Oh my fucking god! FINALLY!!! You two have been skirting around each other for HOW long now?" She asked rhetorically as she walked off to her room.

After I got done telling my famous joke about the toucans in the junkyard, I heard footsteps stopping behind me. Conveniently, I just got done making an ungodly amount of pancakes. I turn off the stove and face Slendy, Lynnie, Ben, and Masky.

"Excuse me, Angel, but these three have something to tell you," Slendy said sternly.

Lynnie and Ben look down at their feet. "I should have told Slendy sooner, but Lynnie and I have seen how Masky treats you and we're sorry for not speaking up," Ben said with sincerity.

Lynnie nods and grabs my hands. "Yeah, you're one of my best friends, Marie, and I should have stuck to our oath of friendship by standing up for you." She said and pulled me in for a hug.

Ben put up his fist for a bump. "Homies help homies."

"Always!" Toby and I said in unison as he gave Ben his fist bump.

Slendy nudged Masky forward. He looked down at his feet as he collected his words. "I'm sorry for being such a bully. I can't physically take back the hateful words I've said, but I can do what I can now to repair the damage. I hope you both find it in your hearts to forgive me." He said with remorse in his voice.

Toby shrugged his shoulders. "H-hey, I f-forgive and forget e-easily, Sh-She's the one y-y-you've gotta w-worry about. Sh-She's cold and l-lethal if you g-g-get on her bad side, as you now know." He chuckled as he took notice of Tim's shiny black eye.

There was a pause of silence and all eyes slowly went up to me. I walked up to Masky and gave him a lopsided grin. "If you p-promise to treat m-me nicer and let me talk to Hoodie, I'll forgive you."

Masky let go a sigh of relief.

I put my finger up to stop him, which made him nervous. "I'll f-forgive you, but if you come at me or Toby ever again, I'll make sure that you can't escape me even in your dreams." My smile darkened just enough to make Masky uncomfortable. "Understood?"

"Y-Yes Marie. I understand." He nodded.

"Good. Lynnie," I stopped to click a few times. "C-could you go get Izzy, C-Cassie, and the other girls? Oh, and B-Ben, could you get Jeff, Liu, and all the o--o-other guys for me, please?" I asked the two gamers. *I let out a little "Yoo-hoo," accidentally triggering Toby to whistle.

They scampered off, leaving me with Toby and Masky. "Tim, Go get Brian," I said with a solid tone.

Once everyone was collected in the living room, I smiled. "Alright, e-everyone!!" I stop for a quick chirp. "We are all g-gathered here t-today because I'm th-throwing a Breakfast party!! Grab a p-pl-plate and gather 'round b-because there are enough pancakes for everyone!!" I announced with another chirp.

We all laughed and ate and had a great time. This was the best way to start the best relationship with the best boyfriend (And best friend!!) ever.

Toby was putting whipped cream on top of his mountain of pancakes when I yanked the Ready Whip can right from his hands. I sprayed the whipped cream in my mouth and smiled.

As soon as my mouth was closed, my caramel-eyed cutie kissed me. A series of flashes go off and my face goes red and I smile "That's totally going on Facebook!!" I hear Masky saying as I try to hide my face.

"Yeah, and d-don't forget to tag me!!" Toby shouted.

𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕙, 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖. 𝕀'𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕋𝕠𝕓𝕪...♡