Chapter Four

Masky reeled his hand back like he was about to punch Toby. In a split second, Attack Mode put me on autopilot. Just as Masky was about to throw his fist, I jumped in a punched him in the nose, leaving a crack on his mask.

He stumbled back and put his hands over his nose. "You little brat!!" He yelled as he shoved me.

I bounded back with a punch to the stomach, causing him to hunch over.

Toby stood back and let me haul ass at my target. He knew not to get involved when attack mode was on, but when I was barreling into destruction mode, he needed to stop me before I got too violent.

I grabbed Masky by his ears and kneed him in the face before kicking him in the shin. He fell over and I laughed. "Not only did you get your ass handed to you by a girl, but you also got it kicked by a RAGDOLL. You regret being such a cheeky bastard now, don't you?" I said and I finished the job with a hard kick to the stomach.

Toby stared at me in awe, as if I was a supernatural or otherworldly being that just landed in front of him.

I turn on my heel and started to head to the front door. "C'mon Toby!" I said without turning around. I opened the door and walked out as if nothing happened.

Toby hurried to catch up with me. "So where are we going?" He asked. He received a shrug of my shoulders as an answer.

I was walking just to walk around but started hurrying my step when I saw a path into the woods.

Our walk came to a stop when we entered a large clearing. In the middle of the free area was a ginormous tree.

"I didn't know about this one... did you?" I looked over at Toby and he shook his head in amazement. We deepened our walk farther into the clearing and noticed a wide creek with a bridge crossing it.

Upon crossing the creek, I noticed piles of cargo pallets and planks of wood. We were thinking the same thing as we said "Treehouse" in unison. We started hauling the wood over the bridge and up to the tree.

Once we got all the palettes I asked Toby to go get Slendy's tools. "If he asks any questions, tell him that we're working on a project. If all else fails, tell him you're asking for me." I said as I sat down to take a breather.

Toby ran off to go get the tools. It seemed as if he was taking a bit longer than it should have, but I didn't ponder too much on it. "He's probably getting sodas for us while he's over there..." I said to the empty air. As I was waiting, it gave me enough time to think about the haunting question that Toby asked. I revised my mental list, but each idea came to a dead end. "Ugh... This is going to take a while..." I sighed aloud.