The cliff (short)

When frostybloom wakes up she's tied up and at the top of a cliff and freaks out.

Dr. Zomboss: come on, it's not that bad.

 Zomboss: come on, it's not that bad

Dr. Zomboss: hard to believe that you survived an 88ft drop, outstanding. Cliffs are wonderful parts in nature, really takes the stress out of you.

Frostybloom: *nods no*

Dr. Zomboss: yeah me too. But when I'm done, this world will bow down to me! As the new ruler!

Frostybloom: 💢💢💢

Dr. Zomboss: why so gloom? I can't make you normal but I can get rid of that hand.

Frostybloom: ???

Dr. Zomboss: Is this the reason you hate owlette?

Frostybloom: *nods yes*

Dr. Zomboss: well let's just say... this fall will be on purpose.

Frostybloom: 😱😱😱

Dr. Zomboss: no wonder you couldn't beat me, your just a coward who deserves to be taken out of the planet when I take it over!

Frostybloom: 💢💢💢 *breaks free*

Dr. Zomboss: uh oh.

Frostybloom: damn right uh oh! Let's see how you like it?! *gets zapped* ouch! What the?!

Dr. Zomboss: great work Electra.

Frostybloom: Electra! Don't listen to him! *gets stabbed* ahh!

Dr. Zomboss: outstanding stab scorpio.

Frostybloom: this ends now! *gets grabbed* huh?

Zombie orticia: brains. (Hello.)

Frostybloom: ORTICIA!

Dr. Zomboss: orticia, your double crossing friend needs to learn a lesson.

Zombie orticia: brains! (Right!) *hangs frostybloom over the cliff*

Frostybloom: no no no no no no no! I'll join your team! Turn me into a zombie!

Dr. Zomboss: why would I have a person join my team... with the gift from the god of plants?

Frostyboom: WHAT?!?!?!

Dr. Zomboss: release her!

Zombie orticia: brains! (Yes sir!) *frees frostybloom*

Frostybloom: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Dr. Zomboss: guess that takes care of that, come on every one, back to the factory.

Zombie orticia: brains. (I'm sorry.)

At the bottom of the cliff. Frostybloom was unconscious, when three plants come.

???: *gasp* it's her!

???: the chosen one

???: that double crossing maggot doesn't deserve to be the chosen one!

???: come on! She was being used by her wish to be normal again. But now, it's more then that.