Prince of Enchanting

F/N and M/N Wyllt were Wizards. They were the few remaining descendants of Myrddin Wyllt, more commonly known as Merlin. They were a wealthy family apart of the Sacred 28, despite that and being sorted into Slytherin, they didn't believe in Pure-Blood Supremacy.

F/N Wyllt was the President of the Magical Congress of the United States of America or MACUSA. He was a white thin man with dark brown hair and eyes. M/N Wyllt was a white woman with brown hair and bright blue eyes. Both parents had an Order of Merlin, Third Class. The Wyllts had a small son called Y/N and in their opinion, there was no finer boy anywhere.

The Wyllts had everything they wanted, but they also had a secret, and their greatest fear was that somebody would discover it. It wasn't necessarily a bad secret, but they didn't think they could bear it if any of the Muggles found out that they were Wizards. The Muggles viewed the Wyllts as a respectful family who treated people equally. The Wyllts shuddered to think what the Muggles would say if they found out that they were Wizards.

When F/N and M/N woke up on the dull, grey Tuesday our story starts. F/N picked out a dark blue suit and pants with a black tie, he grabbed a brown robe and a lighter shade of brown scarf and got ready a pair of black shoes.

F/N walked into the kitchen and was greeted by his wife. They ate breakfast in comfortable silence.

At half-past eight, F/N grabbed his wand (which he stuffed into his pocket) and his pair of shoes. He gave a quick kiss to M/N and cooed at Y/N, which caused Y/N to make a grabbing motion with his hands to his father's face in an attempt to grab it. 

F/N quickly put on his shoes and went to the fireplace. M/N grabbed a pot of Floo Powder and handed it to her husband. He gave her a quick smile before taking a handful and yelling, "MACUSA!" 

It took about a minute for F/N to reach his destination. But once he did, he immediately stepped out of the fireplace and went straight for his office.

F/N had a room to himself and it had stacks and stacks of newspapers, it was a bit unorganized and F/N did admit that it was messy. He was sitting on his chair, going through a bunch of newspapers when his secretary barged through the room, panting.

"President Wyllt, I have news." She was catching her breath and shoved a newspaper into his face. He calmly took the newspaper and read it thoroughly.

"Harry Potter... murdered Lord Voldemort...?" F/N said in shock, re-reading the newspaper several more times to make sure he was right.

His secretary shuddered at the mention of his name but he didn't seem to notice, much to her annoyance.

"Yes, it happened on Halloween night, the people are celebrating but we might blow our cover since we aren't doing anything the Muggle way." She finally caught her breath and quickly fixed her suit before addressing F/N once more.

"Oh dear, but how did you get this news? After all, Harry Potter is in England, we are in America." F/N questioned her, they did receive newspapers from England here and there, but it was rare to receive something like this.

"That's the thing, President Wyllt, Minister Fudge and Headmaster Dumbledore are here. They want to discuss something. Something important."

F/N sat up from his seat in the mention of his old Headmaster. He quickly regained his composure and firmly told his secretary to let them in.

Next thing F/N knew, his office doors were being swung open and the Minister and Headmaster entered, his secretary closing the door before leaving.

"Minister Fudge and Headmaster Dumbledore, it is a pleasure to meet you once more. What is the reason for the sudden visit?" F/N questioned, sipping some coffee while he offered the British Minister and Headmaster some tea.

"Good afternoon to you too, President Wyllt." Fudge said in his annoying British voice. F/N may respect him, but he was far more annoying to talk with, let alone understand his English. Dumbledore, however, addressed his former student properly.

"F/N, the sudden visit is because of Harry Potter and Y/N Wyllt."

F/N nearly choked on his coffee at the mention of his son, he didn't tell them about his son.

"How do you-" F/N began to start but that was immediately shut down by Fudge.

"Don't ask questions about your son!" the Minister snapped at the President. F/N wasn't necessarily shocked about the snapping, but more of the fact that this was England's President, or how they call it, Minister for Magic.

Dumbledore simply gave a glance at the Minister before talking again, "As your secretary has told you, Harry Potter has murdered Lord Voldemort." F/N couldn't help but smirk slightly when he saw Fudge shudder at the mention of the name. "Harry Potter is now known as the Boy Who Lived, and he is destined to save the Wizarding World."

"Save the Wizarding World from whom, may I ask?" F/N was starting to get interested but he was still confused about how this involved his son.

"My instincts tell me that Lord Voldemort didn't completely die, something is telling me that he is barely alive and that he is hiding somewhere in Britain." Dumbledore simply explained to F/N.

"Okay, so what does this have to do with my son?" F/N was getting a bit tired, he just realized it was afternoon and he didn't even have lunch yet.

This time, the Minister answered, "We are afraid that Harry Potter may not be enough to kill You-Know-Who... that's where your son comes in, we believe your son is the key to everything." F/N seemed to forget about his hunger and nearly stood up, but he stopped himself and continued with his next question.

"So, how is my son the key to everything?"

The Minister and the Headmaster glanced at each other, this seemed to worry the President and he was showing it.

"Your son... has to protect Harry Potter from the dangers he will face..." Dumbledore silently said. The silence became uncomfortable, the British Wizards saw this as a cue to leave and went straight for the door (or at least Fudge did). Before leaving, Dumbledore addressed his student one last time, "This secret can be told to your son and wife. I believe he will do well at Hogwarts. I shall see you soon, F/N, that is what you view as soon..." and with that, Dumbledore had left a worried F/N alone in his office.