3. Harry Wells

Back to you

Summary: After months of staying away from Harry because of the Zoom fiasco, you're finally reunited with your fiancee!

"It feels so good to finally have you by my side again." You sigh as you placed a bag full of clothes near the bed in Harry's room at Star Labs.

It's been about two months since you've last seen Harry and you've missed him so much. When Zoom had captured Jesse, you'd insisted on joining him as he went to Earth-1 to gain help stopping the villainous speedster. However, your protective fiancee was adamant on you staying on your Earth since you were safest over there.

It was currently late at night. The rest of Team Flash were already at home and Jesse had left the Labs to you and Harry knowing that you'd want to be alone after all that time away from each other.

"Just don't forget to use protection kids...or not, I don't mind getting a younger brother or sister." The young adult had told you both before leaving.

"I know. I've missed you too sweetheart." Harry answers with a smile, relieved to have both his girls back safely. "And I am not leaving you ever again."

"Yea, you better not." You say with a slight smirk as you rub his arm gently. "The team seems really nice by the way." You add, thinking back at your first encounter with Barry Allen, Cisco Ramon, Caitlin Snow and Iris West. You still have the picture of their shocked faces when Harry had announced to them that he was engaged to you.

"Awe Harry! I always knew you had a soft side inside that hard, grumpy exterior of yours." Iris had gushed.

"I'm glad we have a new female in the team." Caitlin had beamed excitedly.

"I'm sorry, but can you imagine Harry, OF ALL PEOPLE, actually flirting with someone." Barry was practically crying out of laughter.

You were trying your best not to laugh, but you couldn't help but crack a small smile. Harry, on the other hand, looked about done with life and the next comment didn't help his situation.

"Harry, you old dog, you! How did you manage to win the heart of a lady as charming as her?!" Cisco had said before smirking mischievously. "Oh, and my name is Cisco Ramon. I'm single and definitely ready to mingl-

"Ramon, quit it with your irrelevant comments!" Harry had snapped. "Anyhow Y/N, this is Dr. Caitlin Snow. She's the most bearable one in the group." Harry quickly diverted your attention to the next member of the team as he threw daggers at the long-haired boy.

"If this whole engagement thing doesn't work out, you know where to find me." The Cisco guy had said, throwing a playful wink at your direction.

"RAMON!"

"You ought to be a bit more likeable towards them Hare." You teased your lover. "Especially to that little Cisco."

"You won't say the same after spending a few weeks with him," Harry grumbled, causing you to let out a small laugh.

"Him and Barry seem like a handful. I bet they cause a lot of trouble together." You snicker. "They remind me of energetic little puppies," you add causing Harry to roll his eyes.

You both crack a few more jokes together and Harry tells you a few stories about his adventures on Earth-1 before a peaceful silence falls between the two of you.

You suddenly notice Harry looking at the floor with a faraway look. His shoulders had all of a sudden tensed up and a frown had formed on his face.

"What's wrong?" You ask worriedly, placing your hand onto his. You feel him give it a small squeeze.

"It's..It's nothing." Harry shakes his head and gives you a tight-lipped smile.

"Harrison Wells! We're soon getting married; I would've thought you knew better than shutting me off. You know very well that you can talk to me about anything." You say firmly.

What did I ever do to deserve her. Harry thought as he picked up your hand and placed a small kiss on each of your fingers.

"I just...I wish I could've rescued Jesse sooner." He sighs sadly. "I can't imagine how hard it must've been for her, to be locked up in that prison by that monster for weeks. It...it should've been me, not her." His voice starts to crack slightly and you're quick to pull him into a warm hug. You feel Harry rest his chin on your shoulder and pull you closer to him.

"Harry, you did everything you could've done to get your daughter back. And you succeeded! So the main thing is that Jesse is back amongst us now. She's safe, safe from Zoom's harm. And she's got us to help her heal for the last past weeks. She'll be fine Hare. We'll be fine. And with the help of this team, we'll soon end Zoom's reign of terror and make him regret every coming in our way." You say with a confident and determined look on your face. The same confidence and determination Harry had fallen in love in love with.

You watch as your genius fiancee takes a deep breath before looking down on you with pure adoration in his eyes.

"I love you so much," he chockes out. "And I cannot wait for you to become my wife."

"Mh..the sentiment is mutual." You say as you lean up to kiss his cheek, but at the last second, Harry moves his face and your lips collide. You smile against Harry's lips as he deepens the kiss and you feel his expert hands traveling lower to explore your body. After some time, you both pull away and rest your foreheads against each other. Suddenly, a small noise is heard in the room and you and Harry both chuckle as you realize it's your stomach growling.

"Hungry?" Harry asks with an amused raised eyebrow.

Yes. Hungry for you-

"Well there's a Big Belly Burger in here. We can order some if you'd like." He suggests, though you have something completely different in mind.

"Actually, there's something else that I've been craving." You smirk as you lean up to kiss his parted lips. Your groom-to-be is quick to return the kiss, running his hands through your hair and you let out a soft moan as he gently pushes you onto the bed.

Let's just say, you've both spent the whole night making up for your time away from each other.