12. Harry Wells

Bachelorette Wildness

Summary: Harry comes back from Barry's Bachelor Party only to be greeted by an intoxicated version of you.

It was late at night and Harry was just about getting ready to get to bed. He came back from Barry Allen's remarkable-to say the least-Bachelor Party and was now waiting for you to return from your ladies night with Iris & Co.

After a few more minutes of waiting, the scientist was about to give you a call when he heard loud footsteps echoing throughout the hallway. A smile adorned his face at the thought of hearing about your night. He was curious to know if it was as eventful as his was.

He got the answer not long after.

Harry watched in shock as you clumsily stumbled into the room with Iris by your side.

"West, what happened to my fiancée?" He asked with his arms crossed around his chest, though he soon let them fall as he saw you trip on your heels, causing the man to swiftly catch you in his arms before you could hit the floor.

"Y/N told us about how charged you both are with work back on your Earth, so she used my Bachelorette Party as a chance to unwind a bit. She might have gone a bit over board," Iris chuckled nervously.

"Yea...I can see that." Harry muttered as he looked down at your drunken state.

"Well now that I know she's in good hands, I'm going to head back home now. Have a great night!" The reporter chirped before spinning around to leave the building.

Once she was gone, the man turned his attention back to you and couldn't help but crack a small smile at your adorable face. He helps you get back on your feet before asking you how much you drank.

Instead of answering the question, Harry watches as you look up at him in fascination.

"Wow...you're very good looking!" You gasp as you reach out with your hands to touch his face. "Are you even real or is this just my imagination that's tricking me?" You start poking your fiancée's cheeks which causes him to let out a small chuckle at your antics.

He gently grabs your hands and pulls them away from his face. "Okay, let's get you to bed. You need to sleep this off." He says, trying to sound serious.

He starts guiding you towards the bed when he feels you stop dead in your tracks.

"Honey?"

You find yourself staring up at him intently, and after a few seconds of you doing so, Harry had to turn his head to the side, away from the intensity of your gaze.

Even after so many years spent with you, he finds it ridiculous how you can still make him feel nervous.

But definitely not in a bad way.

His ears registered a noise that sounded like giggling, making him turn his head back to you.

"Has anyone ever told you how fluffy your hair looks like?" You giggled and Harry smiled in amusement.