6. HR Wells

Calls and Fluster

Summary: You wake up in the morning with hopes to "cuddle" with your lover HR when you get an unpleasant surprise from a member of Team Flash.

The sunlight coming through the windows rouses you from your slumber. You let out a small groan and roll onto your side. The first thing you see once you open your eyes is HR sleeping peacefully next to you, his arms wrapped around your waist and his legs intertwined with yours. He looks like an angel in that relaxed state of his and you hate yourself for having to wake him up.

Your eyes wander around the room and fall on the pile of discarded clothes on the floor. Memories of last night's activities start flooding back to you and a small blush creeps onto your cheeks.

"Mh...good morning beautiful." You hear a raspy voice say, which causes you to turn your head and smile once your eyes lay on the man beside you. "Sleep well?" He asks as he softly runs his hands up and down your sides, causing you to shudder.

"I did. In fact, I was exhausted last night......no thanks to you." You say with a small laugh.

"I didn't hear you complain." HR says as he props up on his elbows to look down at you with an amused look.

"Now why would I do that?" You giggle as you lean up to kiss his lips.

HR responded back immediately, kissing you back passionately. His tongue runs across your lips and you quickly part them to let him explore every inch of your mouth. Your arms go up to wrap themselves around his neck while your boyfriend's hands get tangled into your hair.

As the kiss got steamier, the Wells doppelgänger rolls on top of you, still not breaking the kiss. He then lowers his mouth to devour your neck, which makes you moan out loud and your hands get tangled into his dark hair, pulling him closer to your body.

As HR's mouth starts gliding down your body, your phone starts vibrating loudly, signaling you of an incoming call.

You let out a surprised cry and quickly get up, accidentally pushing HR off you, and the bed.

"Dang it!" You sprint out of your bed and hastily put your shirt on in record timing.

"Why don't you just let it ring?" HR asks from the floor, though you could hear how annoyed he was.

"I can't. What if it's something urgent?" You let out an angry huff and fix yourself before answering the call.

"Good morning Y/N!" You hear a cheerful voice say and Barry's face pops onto your screen. Great.....he just had to video call me. You're lucky I like you Barry Allen.

"Good morning Bare!" You say as you force a smile onto your face.

"I hope I didn't wake you up? I know it's early and all..."

"Oh no! Of course not Barry! What would I be doing at 5 in the morning?" You blabber on as you let out an akward laugh.

"......are you okay? You sound a little out of breath. And your face is all flushed. Did I call at a bad time?" Barry asked worriedly.

Barry stop with your ridiculously unnecessary comments!!

"Oh yea, erm..I just came back from a morning jogg." You lie.

"Morning jogg? Since when do you exercise?" Barry laughs.

"Well you know me, I'm full of surprises." You answer with a convincing smile. "So, is there a particular reason as to why you called me?"

"YES! I mean.....yes. Yes, there is a reason why I called." The speedster says and you notice how his face suddenly seems nervous. "So I know things have been very difficult lately with Savitar and all. And I get that this may not be the best time to do it, but I was actually planning on proposing to-HOLLY HANNAH! Are those......is that what I think it is??" Barry suddenly exclaims and his eyes go as wide as saucers.

Oh no... You mentally face-palm yourself.

Ever so slowly, you turn your head, already knowing what you're about to come face to face with.

Behind you, dangling from the headboard of your bed, was a pair of handcuffs. HOW COULD I FORGET-ARGH! What did I do that was so horrible that I deserve this......thank gods, at least he didn't see the blindfold.

Before you could even think of a proper response, words just start flowing out of your mouth. "Barry, I swear, it's not what you think it is. Okay so, I've never told the team this.....but I've actually always wanted to become a cop! So, um, I've been practicing some tricks lately." You say with a stupid smile plastered across your face. Can the earth just open up right now and swallow me down.

"Right....um, that's a nice dream I guess. Well....uhh, we'll continue this conversation later okay? I have to go.....uh...feed my Turtle."

"Haha yes, you do that. I'll see you at the Labs?"

"Yea...I'll see you in awhile." Barry answers.

Almost done...almost don-

"Really? A cop? Even I can come up with a better excuse, buttercup." HR suddenly says and he pops his head up with a huge smirk on his face.

"HR!! I DIDN'T END THE CALL YET!!"