Prologue: Primus and their people

Far off into the galaxy, millions of light years away, there is a planet made of living metal. The planet's name was Cybertron. Within Cybertron, there was a god-like being known as Primus. Primus, before they became Cybertron created other beings like themself. They too were creators. All together, they created smaller beings that would live on Cybertron. They were the Cybertronians, the Predacons, the Mini Cons, the Insecticons, and the Titans. The Titans were protectors of Cybertron and its creatures, watchers over the peace and chaos. The Insecticons and Predacons were beast-like people that fed on others, only as a source of energy for survival. The Mini Cons and Cybertronians were the "people" of the planet. They survived and worked together to stay alive for their times. Knowing all was well, Primus fell asleep, becoming the planet that they lived on.

During the survival ages, the Cybertronians had to separate themselves into groups to have the best chance to survive. The biggest and toughest of them would mine for energon crystals. The smaller would stay behind and help build shelters to live in. And the smallest would do small work, such as making sure there is enough energon for everyone and the shelters are safe. As they survived, one would be chosen as leader to keep a balance as they lived. The leader was known as the prime.

As time went on, they kept that practice, to the point where they all can live in peace. However, when the 10th prime began to rule, he knew that they no longer had to worry about the Predacons or Insecticons anymore. Everyone was more than capable of protecting themselves and each other. He would have allowed them all to live in peace, everyone, even those that mined and did small tasks, had he not allowed greed to swallow his spark. When he was leader, he decided that only "his kind" would live in prosperity, that the big and small No longer had a place among them. For 'Primus' told him so. Many believed him, but the Miners and Mini Cons didn't agree with it. Fights ensued, and energon was spilt as Mini Cons were forced to leave. The miners stayed behind as prisoners to the "true children of Primus." As the knowledge passed from the last three primes, the recent greed stayed, blocking the truth behind this unfair story. Now, if any miner had any disagreement, or showed any resistance, they were sent immediately to the gladiator pits. Forced to fight to death. Over the last Prime's age, the gladiator pits became a sport for the "blessed" to watch.

But, not all hope is gone. Some of the "blessed" began to wake up from those ways. Rebellions began to form and protesters started to shout. Most were silenced, but others kept fighting. What will the future hold? A continuous cycle of pain and torture for many while some remain ignorant or will it break and a new dawn to a new era be formed?