Chapter 1

There was a myth and legend about a  witch who saved a village from the big dragon but he did not kill the dragon the witch and the dragon made a deal the witch told the dragon they both will  protect the village and they both agreed. The villager celebrated with the witch and the dragon for their protection the two stayed at the village as they meantime the rumours spread fast. Many of the people who heard the rumours wanted to stay in that village so they did and village accepted them  it then became a town but not for long the witch didn't stay for long along with the dragon. The witch told the towns mayor that there leaving the towns mayor then announced it to the people on the town they were saddened to the announcement of the town mayor at night they celebrated one last time. In the morning the witch and the dragon left the town the witch told the town witch to make this town bigger and that was there last word to the witch and left they but before they leave the dragon and the dragon gave each one of them powers then they headed up to the mountains and there they live and that were the story ends no one knows where they are up until today.

Tbc

{hello my little kitten's I'm writing my second story hope you will like it I'm still working at the second chapter and I will publish it later... Bye :3}